Just an audio streamer

Thanks buddy. I’m now waiting for the launch and review of the pro version.
Wow....really appreciate this kind of patience when displayed by people as I'm the sorts who is so impatient when I need something and take hasty decisions mostly which don't end up that well😛. You on the other hand is ready to stall & make informed decisions. I'm sure you'll be rewarded for the same. Cheers and good luck.

Wow....really appreciate this kind of patience when displayed by people as I'm the sorts who is so impatient when I need something and take hasty decisions mostly which don't end up that well😛. You on the other hand is ready to stall & make informed decisions. I'm sure you'll be rewarded for the same. Cheers and good luck.

Well, to be honest, I did buy the CCA in the interim as there has been a delay in the launch of the Wiim Pro.

At first it was to be launched in the early part of the quarter, now moved to December. Then there is always a possibility that they will run out of stock, I figured it may be the new year by the time I get it, so I too got impatient and bought the CCA. One for every room 😊

Well, to be honest, I did buy the CCA in the interim as there has been a delay in the launch of the Wiim Pro.

At first it was to be launched in the early part of the quarter, now moved to December. Then there is always a possibility that they will run out of stock, I figured it may be the new year by the time I get it, so I too got impatient and bought the CCA. One for every room 😊
😝 Did u have to burst my bubble..lol. Glad that you got one(whatever brand) and are using it well.

Wiim owners, is it able to play NAS files too?
🤞
The pro model has coaxial along with in dac. Is there any other difference w.r.t mini model?

Last edited:
Hello ,
I had purchased this affordable streamer preowned from a FM. Its very good but will need an external DAC. Can be purchased from below link. I really like the sound and is neutral and detailed.

I am tempted to say (just opinion) the wiim and this streamer could be well sharing the same internal topography, both being made in china and at almost same price points.

Thanks -

Cheers,
Sid
Thank you, @sidvee I ordered one as well.

Does it require a linear powersupply like allo shanthi or Nirvana SMPS?

Thank you, @sidvee I ordered one as well.

Does it require a linear powersupply like allo shanthi or Nirvana SMPS?
I think it uses a 1A- 5v dc connection. Not sure if that is included in the box. Else one may have to use a phone charger or an external LPSU. Can any of the owners chime in.
Cheers,
Sid

I think it uses a 1A- 5v dc connection. Not sure if that is included in the box. Else one may have to use a phone charger or an external LPSU. Can any of the owners chime in?
Cheers,
Sid
5V, 1A. Any phone charger with USB-C will do.
In the box, there's only a USB-C cable provided, no power supply.

Cheers,
Sid
Any idea what they are using for the free shipping option and where it is shipping from? Contacted them but no response yet.

With the Price of WiiM PRO expected to be around $149 ( 12,000/- ) comparing with Yamaha WXC-50 may not be fair
How about comparing the Yamaha to the Songbird HR (about 2x the price of the Wiim Pro)?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back