Just bought Sony 32S400 for 38,700/-

Vishu_fbd

Want to thank all users whose inputs on discussion forums helped me to buy a good product.

Congratulations!

Can you please tell me as to how do you find it, especially when wactching sports on TATA Sky?

Thank you

Is this the KDL or KLV model? A friend of mine is looking at the KLV for his bedroom. I may go out in couple of weeks to check this out at a store.

This is KLV. On a personal note I find the colors too vivid and bright but these can be adjusted to lower levels. I found it much superior to samsung 4 series and also LG.

I was also getting panasonic 800 model in same price which is full hd but it wasnt that vibrant in picture quality than this model was. More importantly the sales n service is an issue with pan. If you have higher budget u can get v series for same fucntion but 4K more only for looks!

Thanks.

Congratulations!

Can you please tell me as to how do you find it, especially when wactching sports on TATA Sky?

Thank you

To be honest I am yet to buy a dth connection and in all probability wont even buy since I prefer watching dvds and playing ps2 on it to get the real feel of lcd quality.

If i get one i will surely post the comments. btw my cable signal though weak looks good too due to noise reduction and signal booster features in it.

Thanks.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back