KDL-42W670a Purchase Advice

Darthvader03

hi all,

Please let me know if it is advisable to get a display piece from Croma for the Sony model KDL-42W670a. The current MRP for the same is INR 67,900 in Sony Center and in Croma its INR 64,900.

Currently have come up with a deal from Croma that I can get the same for INR 59,000 flat since its been on display. They are ready to even throw in a additional year of store warranty since I convinced them it was a display piece. So is this a good deal?

hi all,

Please let me know if it is advisable to get a display piece from Croma for the Sony model KDL-42W670a. The current MRP for the same is INR 67,900 in Sony Center and in Croma its INR 64,900.

Currently have come up with a deal from Croma that I can get the same for INR 59,000 flat since its been on display. They are ready to even throw in a additional year of store warranty since I convinced them it was a display piece. So is this a good deal?

1st why buy a display piece?
But if u wish to, then check the usage hrs, if lessthan 200 hrs or so, then it is ok... As 10 % reduction in price especially when new models from sony are expected in 2014, so I think u can press shops to give u fresh piece for around the same price... All the best ...

The problem is that these televisions are off stock because they are being discontinued.....Think 2014 models are incoming with a FIFA branding on them for 2014 FIFA Worldcup, so have to wait till mid april. The reason why I wanted that special model was because of the 14.6ms input lag when connecting game consoles and Laptops for playing games! But now I have blown away the offer since there is no way of finding out the number of hours run by the TV since its on display mode rather than home mode.

Last edited:
Back