Kenwood XD750

madbullram

Guys,
Well I was looking for a nice system for my kitchen and a friend of mine was looking at selling his almost 10 yrs old Kenwood XD750 system. He is in Tanjore so I cant really hear how this system is. He says the SQ is very good detailed.

Anyone who have any comments on how the SQ of this system?

Manual and specs: http://manuals.kenwood.novenaweb.info/languages/EN/support/manuals/XD-750-500.pdf

Hi,

I own this system and the sound quality is great. I am actually going to sell it soon for $125.00. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. Thanks

Just a regular stereo bookshelf system. Nothing great or bad about the SQ - compares with JVC or Toshiba or Teac or Sony or Phillips who made a lot of such systems.

If its for kitchen and background music - no brainer to purchase if the price is around 3-4K. You may want to clean the CD heads as they are dated systems and may not have been looked into.

Guys,
Well I was looking for a nice system for my kitchen and a friend of mine was looking at selling his almost 10 yrs old Kenwood XD750 system. He is in Tanjore so I cant really hear how this system is. He says the SQ is very good detailed.

Anyone who have any comments on how the SQ of this system?

Manual and specs: http://manuals.kenwood.novenaweb.info/languages/EN/support/manuals/XD-750-500.pdf

Hi, my mom had a similar (not same) system which she purchased around 1999. there were significant reliability issues regarding the changer mechnanism and it had to be replaced, twice (but i guess if your friends' piece has lasted 10 years without failure, then it should last for another few without any hiccups)

the speakers looked really similar to those in the manual, and the build quality and sound quality was pretty similar to the sony "dynapower" systems of that period.

as long as you accept that it's not hifi, it'll be fine (Also not using any soundfields or dynamic bass helped clean up the sound to pretty acceptable levels)

cheers

eDIT: seems very similar to the one my mom had, except that hers had VCD capability

its an decent one.made in japan! and the one prblm i mainly faced was they have an very boomy sound.i had to add an extra pioneer tweeter to the already existin tweeter and super tweeter in the spkr!....over all decnt soundin one.......way back!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back