Kindly suggest two channel external amplifier to be used in conjunction with AVR to get 7.2.4 amplification.

bobby0909

Hi

I have the Onkyo RZ830 capable of 7.2.4 processing but it's inbuild amplifier is restricted to 5.2.4. I was using my old Onkyo TX-SR313 as an external amplifier to get 7.2.4 amplification . But yesterday the Onkyo TX-SR313 stopped working. Now I am looking for an external two channel amplifier to get 7.2.4 . Kindly suggest a moderately priced two channel external amplifier which can be used in conjunction with my RZ830 to get 7.2.4 amplification.

Thanks

Hi

I have the Onkyo RZ830 capable of 7.2.4 processing but it's inbuild amplifier is restricted to 5.2.4. I was using my old Onkyo TX-SR313 as an external amplifier to get 7.2.4 amplification . But yesterday the Onkyo TX-SR313 stopped working. Now I am looking for an external two channel amplifier to get 7.2.4 . Kindly suggest a moderately priced two channel external amplifier which can be used in conjunction with my RZ830 to get 7.2.4 amplification.

Thanks
Are you looking for any specific Power ? Why can't you try crown power amplifier

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back