KK - PAL at amazing price only on flipkart

netant

before i get a heart attack please see this offer:- Pal -: Flipkart.com

here is a screnshot, if the link went down in future:-
UzyiPCc.jpg

Mods, please delete/move if this post violates any rule.

Last edited:
I got the Pal by KK acd from Sony Music. It says that it is imported from Austria. Bought it in 1999-2000 for around 300-400 bucks.

I had found a CD which was priced at Rs 29k :lol:. I asked them to correct it which they did after rather a long time. Final price was Rs 345 and when I ordered it, well it went "Out of Stock" :lol::lol:.

Hahahaa.... :lol:

It seems some of the random Unit Testing data is moved into Production.
It happens when a manager ignores developer's request of hiring a separate testing team ;-)

They once put up 'Eric Clapton's Guitar Festival 2013' for 45 rupees (you read it right.. I did not miss any zeroes). I ordered it and it was eventually cancelled... :p :)

Flipkart is slowly going down the drain. In the past month I have ordered 3 cds on different dates and they have informed me it is out of stock after which the price has gone up by Rs.300-600 :mad:

I have also ordered a book, yes not a CD but a French Translation of Tintin in Tibet which is priced quiet low only 820/-. I have already gone through the foreign websites where the total cost+shipping is coming around 1300/-
Lets see if flipkart manages to surprise me !

before i get a heart attack please see this offer:- Pal -: Flipkart.com

here is a screnshot, if the link went down in future:-
UzyiPCc.jpg

Mods, please delete/move if this post violates any rule.

This is what we call Test Data in Production environment usually created as part of smoke testing after go-live of patch releases :) IT Situation

Was going through vinyls available on FK. They have several low priced ones starting from Rs 205. What are these? Are they singles or EPs?
Also there are so many vinyls named "Na" :lol:

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back