Klipsch Promedia 2.1

deba

Dear All,

Where in Kolkata or anywhere else in India can I get the Klipsch Promedia 2.1Computer Speakers and what is its approx price in India.(Amazon USA price US$ 250 for new)

Thanks.

My son in the US has been using this system for the past 2 years and I also listened to it recently. It's fairly good, and you can get it, in the US, used for much less than list.

George

Hello All,
Seems like an old thread, but wanted to see if there are any updates. I was interested in buying a set myself in Bangalore, but can't seem to find an easy/inexpensive way to do so. They retail at $150 in the US, and look to be a decent wholesome set for the price. I've tried the audiopeople, gautham agencies(klipsch distributor in India) and ebay geb without luck so far. The other issue with them is that they come only in the 120V version. So I would have to spend about 1.5k on an isolation transformer anyway. Does anyone know of managing everything within 10k? Or is it not worth the trouble, because there won't be any support/warranty in India either.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back