Klipsch THX-504L vs Monitor Audio CP-IW260X

venky2020

Hi,
I am planning to setup my first dedicated home theatre. This setup is mostly for movie watching. Mostly Hollywood movies. I need your help in choosing between 2 popular models - Klipsch THX-504L and Monitor Audio CP-IW260X. I am planning these speakers for LCR. I heard both the speakers and both sound good to me. Are there any pros and cons of these models? Any idea on after sales support for these brands?

Some details about my HT setup:
Room dimension: 10x19 Ft with acoustics (sound proofing)
Projector: Sony vpl-vw270es (4K native)
AVR: Marantz SR6015
Speaker setup: 7.1.2 (Dolby Atmos)

I haven't decided on surround speaker models yet. Once I have clarity on LCR, then I want to select the rest.

-Venkat

Hi,
I am planning to setup my first dedicated home theatre. This setup is mostly for movie watching. Mostly Hollywood movies. I need your help in choosing between 2 popular models - Klipsch THX-504L and Monitor Audio CP-IW260X. I am planning these speakers for LCR. I heard both the speakers and both sound good to me. Are there any pros and cons of these models? Any idea on after sales support for these brands?

Some details about my HT setup:
Room dimension: 10x19 Ft with acoustics (sound proofing)
Projector: Sony vpl-vw270es (4K native)
AVR: Marantz SR6015
Speaker setup: 7.1.2 (Dolby Atmos)

I haven't decided on surround speaker models yet. Once I have clarity on LCR, then I want to select the rest.

-Venkat
Both are good but a bit better monitor audio

Our fellow member @Mayank Shah is using monitor audio cp-iw260x lcr & seems very satisfied with the performance. I also had heard them & liked them a lot. They also had advantage of closed back cabinet, beautiful looks is additional advantage.

you can easily get silver fx on wall surrounds with them.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back