• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Kohinoor Retail / Bluestar AC worst partners - Beware

Wharfedale EVO4.1 Bookshelf Speakers

Hari Iyer

Now, this is becoming a nightmare experience. If you have heard about "Paying Money and Inviting Trouble" then this is the classic example.

I had ordered 2 AC one at Vashi and other at Thane last week. Kohinoor had promised delivery in 3 days and now even after 5 days they are still scheduling delivery. Now the call center at Blluestar calls me for installation every 2 hours even after i mention that the delivery of AC is yet to be done.

Today the Bluestar call center lady called me again and i told her to ask the technican to visit my Thane home as i need to drill hole in the beam for core cutting. She was ignorant and did not even know what a drill machine was and waht do you mean by "core cutting". I wondered is only speaking "English" is the only qualification in India to get a job or do you have to know something more. If yes - then i will ask everyone to quit school / college and join an "English" speaking class and save tons of money.

I still am waiting for the lady luck to knock my door and deliver my AC atleast by end of this week so that i can sleep peacfully on Sunday. I can then schedule my installation after i get some relief from this headache.

If anyone has a better example of "Paying Money and Inviting Trouble" - then please share and i will be atleast happy that i am not the only one sailing this boat.

mathan

Hope the AC has been delivered and installed. Few years back I bought a Voltas AC from the famous Rathna Stores Chennai. The AC I ordered was different from the one that was delivered. They promised to take back the AC and deliver the model I had chosen. However, It took them a month to repossess the old AC and deliver the new AC. I would have called them 50 to 60 times during this period. After I threatened them with legal consequence and escalated the issue with the Voltas area manager, the issue was sorted out. Surprisingly the Rathna store and my residence was just 1 km away.

Hari Iyer

Yeah, the AC was delivered last week Saturday and is getting installed today. Hoping for the best.