Krell The Powerful!!!! My precious :p

Thank you kindly, Thad E Ginathom!! always a pleasure to get any compliment from a Guru
Absolutely not a "guru!" :eek: As you said, you have entered into the "high end" of hifi, and that is something I have only ever drooled over and dreamt of.

Not that I'm not happy with the more modest stuff I have lived with over the years and up to the present day. It is now the ears, not the kit, that is the problem. Even that, though, does not stop the saliva flowing :eek:hyeah:

Absolutely not a "guru!" :eek: As you said, you have entered into the "high end" of hifi, and that is something I have only ever drooled over and dreamt of.

Not that I'm not happy with the more modest stuff I have lived with over the years and up to the present day. It is now the ears, not the kit, that is the problem. Even that, though, does not stop the saliva flowing :eek:hyeah:

Hehehe.. Cmon...I happen to be on call with the right person @ the right time.. that's all and I know if you were in search of any Integrated.. you wouldnt ve waited for a second even!! :p hahaha i concur about the salivating factor!!!!:eek:hyeah:

Hi,

Congrats for your hi end Integrated.amp.

Enjoy and post some good quality pictures.

Regards,

------------------------------------------------------

You remind me of Gollum. :eek:hyeah:

------------------------------------------------------

You remind me of Gollum. :eek:hyeah:

lols.. hahaha.. also remember the movie.. Kull the conqueror~~~!!! :D this is Krell the mighty heheh!!!! I know.. am getting possessive about this one though!!!! :eek:hyeah:

lols.. hahaha.. also remember the movie.. Kull the conqueror~~~!!! :D this is Krell the mighty heheh!!!! I know.. am getting possessive about this one though!!!! :eek:hyeah:

rud3dawg you seem to be in a state of uncontrollable ecstasy, more like having an out of body experience every time you power on the krell.

Cool down boy, we all know the krell is awesome. Personally having the privilege to hear the Krell S-300i paired with bowers and wilkins, these are really serious piece of kit.

So enjoy dude!!!

rud3dawg you seem to be in a state of uncontrollable ecstasy, more like having an out of body experience every time you power on the krell.

Cool down boy, we all know the krell is awesome. Personally having the privilege to hear the Krell S-300i paired with bowers and wilkins, these are really serious piece of kit.

So enjoy dude!!!

Am ecstatic but in control though.. rest assured!!! yeah .. I will probably tread the same path .. if not a parallel one~!!! :)

thanks
Sarin

Congrats on your purchase? :clapping:
Have heard Krell KAV300i on two occasions.
Viki used to say it takes a while after switching on, to start to sing beautifully.

So how are you liking it?

Last edited:
Yeah Santy 20-30 minutes warm up time .. and for a fact it did sing after a while

Funny thing is i noticed the same with my setup as well. It could very well be my ears playing tricks on me

Congrats on your purchase? :clapping:
Have heard it on two occasions.

So how are you liking it?
Viki used to say it takes a while after switching on, to start to sing beautifully.

Thanks Santy, Cant deny what Viki says ... but it doesnt take really long, just a few minutes :rolleyes:. Infact am in between sources and DACS and its a bit screwy but the 1 week that I used an M1 DAC with Nordost Blue heaven ICs and Audio art Speaker cables.. *gaaaaaa*(the way Homer Simpson drools if he sees a doughnut)..... am looking to procure the same connectors some how ...and getting high on a good playlist!!! :D

Last edited:
Wow congrats bro!! Happy listening..

A pair of Klipschs and a Krell!! Boy! how loud have you driven them?? Should definitely be one of those set ups that give a live concert feel to the music!!! Would love to check em out someday :)

Wow congrats bro!! Happy listening..

A pair of Klipschs and a Krell!! Boy! how loud have you driven them?? Should definitely be one of those set ups that give a live concert feel to the music!!! Would love to check em out someday :)

heheh Thanks JK_Chaos, !!! You know how we like listening to rock :D. Max volume: .....:rolleyes: .Went about 80/150 on the Krell volume knob and then went walking outside walked out of the main gate which is about a good 25ft away and my Min door doesn't face the front btw ;) went outside and could listen to many of the instruments very vividly :yahoo: :p... in short.. works like a charm!!! hahaha.. and about visitng / well duh!!! you are welcome .. always ;)

Last edited:
rud3dawg, congrats on upgrading to some really good kit! From your post I can really see how much you like what it does to your setup. Enjoy! :)

rud3dawg, congrats on upgrading to some really good kit! From your post I can really see how much you like what it does to your setup. Enjoy! :)

Thanks a lot Hydra, hehe I cannot lie and neither can I hide anything.. it has definitely put a smile on my face.. :)

heheh Thanks JK_Chaos, !!! You know how we like listening to rock :D. Max volume: .....:rolleyes: .Went about 80/150 on the Krell volume knob and then went walking outside walked out of the main gate which is about a good 25ft away and my Min door doesn't face the front btw ;) went outside and could listen to many of the instruments very vividly :yahoo: :p... in short.. works like a charm!!! hahaha.. and about visitng / well duh!!! you are welcome .. always ;)

Would love to hear your system ...but maybe I won't move to a house next-door! :lol:

Would love to hear your system ...but maybe I won't move to a house next-door! :lol:

You can stand near the gate, like dawg does :lol:

PS: Dawg, why don't you set up a secondary seating arranegment for your friends & other visitors around the gate

Don't forget to play these guys regularly for the people at the gates :D
atthegates.jpg

At the Gates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hahaha.. cmon now.. you can't do that.... I dont always blast the volume buddy!!! it was just one of those moments.. :D though they tend to recur occasionally now that this baby's(Krell) here.
You can stand near the gate, like dawg does :lol:

PS: Dawg, why don't you set up a secondary seating arranegment for your friends & other visitors around the gate

Don't forget to play these guys regularly for the people at the gates :D

At the Gates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hhehe.. cmon!!! you should come though.. always welcome ... and dont think I particularly like the band.. but what the hey .. if you like it I ll play their albums for you especially, once you get comfy @ my place.. :D preferably not near the gate ;)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back