Latest Blu-Ray Home Theatre System

Agni

Hello there,
I have a Panasonic Plasma 50S60 which I have bought in December 2013. I am very happy with the picture quality and the experience has truly been great :)

I am now looking for the latest Blu-Ray Home Theatre system - giving a combination of great sound, clear picture streaming, and also want it to have inbuilt apps of Netflix, Amazon Prime if possible and Youtube which of course would be there.

As always, would be thankful for suggestions from the experts here.

If you are not already aware, there is 2 routes.... one is HTiB which is cheaper and the other one is AVR+Speakers+Blu-Ray route off-course costs you a bomb but quality guaranteed and scalable if required.
You may have to decide the route that you want to take and then look for suggestions.... this forum is got oceans of information and you can spend sometime to educate yourself.
All the best.

Dear Agni,
A lot depends upon the budget, room size, placement options, movies vs music requirement, etc. You can get complete bluray home therater from Sony at 25k while a Oppo bluray player only will cost upwards of 75K. Add an AV receiver for 45K plus 5.1 speaker package for 1-1.5 lac and you get a system worth 2.5 lac. The difference in quality will be day and night.

Please share these details so that FMs can help you out. Please go through the 'Home theater' and 'what should I buy' sections to get a hang of the various options at various price points. Then shortlist something and take a demo. For further queries you can come back here any time.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back