Latest updates on entrants for big TVs? (60" or higher only)

kamalgaur

Even since it was announced that Philips was going to launch 65" FHD at 60K and 65" UHD at 70K exclusively with Amazon, I've looked for them almost every week but it seems all news around it goes back to the press releases from the first week of August.

I'd also heard of LeEco acquiring Vizio, and LeEco has launched TVs - although overpriced at 100K and 150K for their 65" models.

Today, I heard that Xiaomi has started reaching out to the HNI base in Bangalore, and offering them 65" TVs for 65K under a try-and-buy arrangement. They let customers return the TV after a week for a full 65K refund, no questions ask. From what I hear, they're getting a 50% conversion through this arrangement.

Want to know if anyone has more info on brands offering big-ass TVs - any news on Philips, Vizio, others?

Thanks, Elangoas. I'm not sure how to close a thread, can you help me?

Also, I was originally looking for the same thread to post on, but couldn't seem to find it. Can you help me figure out how to follow/track a select few threads across forums, instead of scouring for them every time?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back