>= 55inch LED TV - Vale for Money Products - Good online deals - Please share here !!

elangoas

Hi All,

As the title goes, please share latest news, pointers on latest LED TV of 55 (or) greater size, value for money products, good online deals, please share information here..

There are usually some very good offers around the festive season (or) big event online shopping.. So please share here..

Here is some latest news.. Philips India " The company has announced 65-inch high-end curved 4K Ultra HD LED and 65-inch full-HD TV, priced at Rs. 69,990 and Rs. 59,990 respectively. The televisions will be available exclusively available on Amazon India "within a week."

Philips Launches Content-Driven LED TVs in India, Starting Rs. 59,990 | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Looks like Philips India has not yet revised the information on their portal.. :sad:

65 inch FHD for 60K.. Thatz sweet deal :eek:hyeah:

Re: >= 55inch LED TV - Vale for Money Products - Good online deals - Please share her

Was able to locate the 65inch FHD panel information from Philips Australia.. Here is the link to specification - Detailed specifications on 65PFT6909/79

Should be customised for India..

@ Mods - Could you please edit the title thread and change "Vale" to "Value"..

Last edited:
Re: >= 55inch LED TV - Vale for Money Products - Good online deals - Please share her

Hi All,

As the title goes, please share latest news, pointers on latest LED TV of 55 (or) greater size, value for money products, good online deals, please share information here..

There are usually some very good offers around the festive season (or) big event online shopping.. So please share here..

Here is some latest news.. Philips India " The company has announced 65-inch high-end curved 4K Ultra HD LED and 65-inch full-HD TV, priced at Rs. 69,990 and Rs. 59,990 respectively. The televisions will be available exclusively available on Amazon India "within a week."

Philips Launches Content-Driven LED TVs in India, Starting Rs. 59,990 | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Looks like Philips India has not yet revised the information on their portal.. :sad:

65 inch FHD for 60K.. Thatz sweet deal :eek:hyeah:
That's great news buddy.65 inch FHD gor 60k,it doesn't get better than that.Currently the least price for 65 inch FHD is 1,07,000 Rs, if I am not wrong (Panasonic 65C300DX ).65 inch 4K for 70K is a killer price ( considering VU is selling 654K Iconium at 1,36,000 Rs with 3 year warranty) .If they are any good,they will change the high end TV market forever.

That's great news buddy.65 inch FHD gor 60k,it doesn't get better than that.Currently the least price for 65 inch FHD is 1,07,000 Rs, if I am not wrong (Panasonic 65C300DX ).65 inch 4K for 70K is a killer price ( considering VU is selling 654K Iconium at 1,36,000 Rs with 3 year warranty) .If they are any good,they will change the high end TV market forever.

Don' think Panasonic 65C300DX sells for 70K.. Not even in weird dream :eek:hyeah: It is 100K on Amazon.in

4K TV's in India, i guess too early.. Large screen ( >50 inch) with FHD is the need of the hour (Atleast am looking for..)

This TV's are exclusive to amazon.in.. Hence the good pricing... Hope they provide 3 yr standard warranty..

Philips is a reputed brand in my opinion..When you get a TV from a reputed brand for a very good competitive price and if the news & price is true, mostly will grab it :eek:hyeah:

Ambilight ? Don't know for sure if the FHD model will get it.. If so should be really cool...

Haha, my prayers are getting answered. Not even 2 days ago, I was saying that I'm willing to wait for a 65" TV that should be around the 65K mark... This is fantastic news.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Have come here after long time. Last i posted was when i bought Samsung 51E8000 plasma. Its still going good but am now looking to replace it with a larger one as 51 is bit small for living room.

So what would be a great option for a 55/65 tv. Leeco promoting too much about its TV but read they are old models. How are these Philips models mentioned in the first post.

I bought the Samsung for 90k back then and since this is a bigger one i don't want to spend more than 1-1.5lac. Would it be better to buy last year models as they should have dropped with new models. Please suggest.

I have been checking the price of this VU model intermittently on Flipkart, usual price of that TV is 50K with 1 yr as standard warranty..

But now it is aval for 45K on Flipkart with 3 yrs warranty..

Vu 140cm (55) Full HD Smart LED TV - 55UH8475 - https://www.flipkart.com/vu-140cm-55-full-hd-smart-led-tv/p/itmehpk8w28hxxj2?pid=TVSEHPK8ZABW7JFC&srno=s_1_1&otracker=search&lid=LSTTVSEHPK8ZABW7JFC1WALVA&qH=ecdd3d2a228434da

On top of that you get an instant discount of 2,500.. Which i think is a very good deal..

Offer is valid until 19th Oct 2016.

All this is because of Le Eco TV.. Competition is good :eek:hyeah:

Samsung 55KU6000 at shopclues for 67,990/- (at the time of posting).
Buy Samsung 55 55KU6000 4K UHD Smart LED TV Online in India - 98121426 - ShopClues.com
Hmmmmm.... I wonder whether there is a catch somewhere?
This model is imported through unofficial channel, either from ME or Thailand; for that matter you won't get warranty/support from Samsung India. Only 1 year warranty from the seller.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Another option to look at Sanyo 43 (approx. 25K) & 49 inches (approx. 31K) FHD models. Read decent reviews on them. Again available through amazon.in and you have option of buying extended warranty as well.

Looking at specs / pictures and price, it seems to be a good deal.

Thanks & regards,

Amit

Another option to look at Sanyo 43 (approx. 25K) & 49 inches (approx. 31K) FHD models. Read decent reviews on them. Again available through amazon.in and you have option of buying extended warranty as well.

Looking at specs / pictures and price, it seems to be a good deal.

Thanks & regards, Amit

1 + 1 year extended brand warranty worth ?7,000, to avail of the extended warranty, the customer has to register on the URL: https://www.sanyoappliance.in/claim-warranty-card/
From amazon.in for Sanyo products

So effectively 2 yrs brand warranty..

The VU Premium HDR TVs are available on discount. Looking at the 65 inch model and after exchanging my Samsung 40 inch led, I am getting a price of 106000 odd. I guess a good price for a 64 incher. Still confused.

The VU Premium HDR TVs are available on discount. Looking at the 65 inch model and after exchanging my Samsung 40 inch led, I am getting a price of 106000 odd. I guess a good price for a 64 incher. Still confused.

If your TV is in working condition, try selling it in OLX.. You will get more than what Flipkart gives you for exchange..

What kind of calibration options are provided in these TVs? Does it require a lot of calibrating to get to the right PQ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back