>= 55inch LED TV - Vale for Money Products - Good online deals - Please share here !!

Re: >= 55inch LED TV - Vale for Money Products - Good online deals - Please share her

What kind of calibration options are provided in these TVs? Does it require a lot of calibrating to get to the right PQ?

Other than the usual settings in the menu, don't think any of these come with calibration menu.. If your AVR has any preset mode like ISF day & night modes try & use them..

Re: >= 55inch LED TV - Vale for Money Products - Good online deals - Please share her

TCL 55 Inch 4k smart for 46k in Amazon

Even since it was announced that Philips was going to launch 65" FHD at 60K and 65" UHD at 70K exclusively with Amazon, I've looked for them almost every week but it seems all news around it goes back to the press releases from the first week of August.

I'd also heard of LeEco acquiring Vizio, and LeEco has launched TVs - although overpriced at 100K and 150K for their 65" models.

Today, I heard that Xiaomi has started reaching out to the HNI base in Bangalore, and offering them 65" TVs for 65K under a try-and-buy arrangement. They let customers return the TV after a week for a full 65K refund, no questions ask. From what I hear, they're getting a 50% conversion through this arrangement.

Want to know if anyone has more info on brands offering big-ass TVs - any news on Philips, Vizio, others?

Even since it was announced that Philips was going to launch 65" FHD at 60K and 65" UHD at 70K exclusively with Amazon, I've looked for them almost every week but it seems all news around it goes back to the press releases from the first week of August.

I'd also heard of LeEco acquiring Vizio, and LeEco has launched TVs - although overpriced at 100K and 150K for their 65" models.

Today, I heard that Xiaomi has started reaching out to the HNI base in Bangalore, and offering them 65" TVs for 65K under a try-and-buy arrangement. They let customers return the TV after a week for a full 65K refund, no questions ask. From what I hear, they're getting a 50% conversion through this arrangement.

Want to know if anyone has more info on brands offering big-ass TVs - any news on Philips, Vizio, others?

Looks like Philips has ditched plans of launching the 65 inch TV for the price..

LeEco coming to India was very good..VU has dropped the price of 55 inch FHD models significantly and now comes with 3 yrs warranty..

Expecting Micromax to jump in to 50+ inch segment and wait for the rest to happen :eek:hyeah:

"Bigger is better"
People are looking for 60"+, no frills, Full HD LED TVs. Budget LED TV manufacturers must work on the refresh rate. Anything below 100Hz is not acceptable now.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Infocus 60 inch 49,990 in amazon.
Has sharp Gen 10 Panel with direct LED lighting and 10 bit color processing according to web page.

Infocus 60 inch 49,990 in amazon.
Has sharp Gen 10 Panel with direct LED lighting and 10 bit color processing according to web page.
Want to get a 65", so will wait for those prices to drop till 65K-ish

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Until 50 - 55 inch, we get FHD panels, with & without smart features from the not so established brands for abt 45K max with 3 yrs warranty which is good..

Anything more than 55inch, there is Le Eco 55 inch 4K TV for 60K with 4 yrs panel warranty which makes other offerings look very steeply priced..

There are not many FHD panels in the >55 inch segment with 3 yrs warranty for 50K :sad:

Let me revive this thread a bit :

TCL 55" 4K LED with 1.5 years warranty for 49K @ Amazon .

VU 55" FHD Smart LED TV for < 47K with 3 years warranty at Infibeam , (50K at Flipkart)

Last edited:

TCL ROKU tvs have received good ratings on CNET.Any idea how they compare to TCL tvs sold in india? 80K for TCL 65K inch looks like a good deal.

I would just buy the biggest a$$ TV that you could afford of these.

More than the Image quality at a 8-10 feet viewing distance; it is the size that matters most.
I have a 55" FHD VU- at first it was huge ( i was moving from a 40") , but now its.. meh ..
<wishing> "could have gone for 65" </wishing>

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back