Let us go for the basics

Thnx, it is great indeed, hope its not a space station wherein I need to put in my access card.

Have u got a chance to listen to it? How does it sound. I am anxious

Here's the rest of the pics ( the first pic is of 1000 and rest two is of 1500)

As with your cables they are perfect according me no need think anything about it !

Hi Bernard,

Good One :cool: ! message on the Cd's display : insert your card to commence playback sequence !
I've not heard them but trying hellbent on getting one for me ( I've read in other forums owners reactions,they all sound alike and extremely happy with the Sound) ! Yes in fact Iam in bangalore, you are most welcome to Audition them. I my self Am interested in Auditioning your setup so here's what we can do I can bring my speakers to your place and we can play it with your electronics and you can listen to mine and I can to yours ! how does that sound ?

Regards

Last edited:
Hi Bernard,

I've not heard them but trying hellbent on getting one for me ! Yes in fact Iam in bangalore, you are most welcome to Audition them. I my self Am interested in Auditioning your setup so here's what we can do I can bring my speakers to your place and we can play it with your electronics and you can listen to mine and I can to yours ! how does that sound ?

Regards

Sounds like a great idea! Can I join with some CDs and popcorn :)

Just kidding/wish were in Blore!

Hi,

Sure you can ! but Bernard's the one who calling the shots here ( since its his house that's the venue) so better ask him !:p

Wish you were here to actually do it !

this cannot be any better than this, which weekend and what time, I am at Ramamurthy Nagar near KR puram.

:)

hi Bernard,
How are you placed this weekend ? Where exactly in Ramurthy Nagar ? I will come from ring road ( Am in sanjaynagar,1/2 Km from hebbal flyover) and take left to head towards police station.

Let me know whtats the convenient time so that we can spend some time lesuirly.

Regards.

I am at NRI Layou behind Koshy Hospital. I can guide you when you recach the ring road underpass. I will confirm the time, here the Wife factors counts HEE HEE HEE

Hi Bernard,

But offcourse ! the wify factor :p ! Lucky me :D still a bachelor!

Sure thing buddy, no problem at all ! let me know when.

Regards.

Hi Bernard,

I think you got names mixed-up ! Am Sreekanth not Anil !

2 sounds ok , will confirm to you on sat again !

Last edited:
Hi Sreekanth
Have u tried the Usher CP6311 at ARN system, any first impressions?
By the way, when do we meet this sunday. I am sure I will be there.

cheers
Bernard

Hi,

I heard the X718 (I think) and BE718,could not hear the 6311 as we had some power issues and also sridhar was in bit hurry to move out. planning to hear some time.

This Sunday Hmmm let me see,Will PM you.Btw could you please PM me your mobile so that I don't have rely on the forum to communicate.

Regards.

Back