LG 2018 line up

rohitkotha

Guys LG 2018 line up seems to be priced very well 55UK6360PTE at 86k. Your opinion guys as I want to upgrade from my panny 42 inch hd ready whose pq is still awesome but feeling like a bigger size is required. Please recommend also if any 65 inch is available upto 1.2 l only criteria is that TV should be any one of Sony Samsung pany and LG. Maximum time TV will be used to stream Netflix and Amazon prime.

Don't think of buying for atleast 1 month.all prices will be dropped to 25 % as China trade war result.already many Chinese are in process to enter market before diwali like mole,skyworth with oled,TCL with qled , Hansen, OnePlus with new line TV on amezon, vu upcoming models in 65,55 etc also Panasonic new range have to justify rates

Guys LG 2018 line up seems to be priced very well 55UK6360PTE at 86k. Your opinion guys as I want to upgrade from my panny 42 inch hd ready whose pq is still awesome but feeling like a bigger size is required. Please recommend also if any 65 inch is available upto 1.2 l only criteria is that TV should be any one of Sony Samsung pany and LG. Maximum time TV will be used to stream Netflix and Amazon prime.
I brought 55uk65000 for 85000 with 6k Cashback so 79k which is better than 6360.. I don't recommend you to go for 6360.. Also if you buy from LG showroom you can get 3 year warranty. Have been streaming Netflix in 4k and also playing lot of 4k movies from hdd. If you can stretch your budget the nano cell 7500 is best

Hi. Price offerred to me for LG C8 55 inch is 1.76lakh, but no freebies?
What is currrent trending price in metro cities malls like reliance digital or croma?

LG C8 55 inch is available in the Flipkart sale for Rs.1.53 lacs. Sony A8F 55 inch was also available for a short time for Rs.1.55 lacs. So you can try pushing for similar prices in the offline market during Diwali as new models will be coming soon.

However, for SD content such as regular non-HD cable TV, be ready to be disappointed in any LCD/OLED TV compared to CRT/Plasma. And hold on to your plasma till you can.

In OLED, even though LG provides the panel to Sony, Sony is better than LG for both smooth motion and upscaling of non-4k content due to its better processing. This is based on my research, as I haven't bought any OLED TV yet.

Both have glossy screens which is a requirement to get the best viewing experience in a controlled lighting environment.

hi.. am getting an offer for a fresh 65C7 for Rs. 1.7L after cashback.. views?

Last edited:
dear
Hi Alex,

Could you mention the store/portal you're getting this deal? Seems like a really good deal!
Great price, where from? Ill get another one today at this price if available!

dear all, the dealer sent me the TV (65C7) yesterday. The manufacturing date was Feb 2018. However the box overall did not look too well maintained and was dusty. I was told that the TV is the last unit with LG and is directly being sent from LC showroom.

On opening the TV, I found few bubbles on the edges of the screen on the plastic wrap. However, the film appears fine at other places with no bubbles. Upon inspecting the stand, I found scratches near where the screws fit in. Not too much but definitely visible marks on metal. The stand bottom which is white in color has become somewhat dirty with the dust not easily coming off. Hence, surely the TV has been opened and placed on that stand but seemingly for 1 hours as the service engineers with service remote showed UTT as 1 (not 0). I could not find any option to reset it - plus reset should have taken it to zero. Can UTT be factory reset on these models? Played few 4k videos and ran pixel test video etc - picture looked ok no issues.

Dealer as of now is showing great confidence that this is a fresh piece though he cant explain the scratches (said possibly LG might have sent it to a custy house for review but wasnt sure). And is willing to refund full amount - says this TV will sell for 2 lac easily which is where he sold it to me prior to cashback. Another option is to buy a 65B8 for another 20-25k. 65C8 is 35k more than C7.

Can you pl suggest what shall I do as I need to take a decision like now.

cheers

Last edited:
go for the C8. much better than the c7/b8.

2.05l for 65 c8 is very good. where did you get this deal from?

go for the C8. much better than the c7/b8.

2.05l for 65 c8 is very good. where did you get this deal from?

Thanks. Dealer quote is around 2.4l however good cashback on select cards.

2.4l is in line with online sites so not that great I would think.

finally bought the C8 for 2.32L - 10k cashback on axis credit card. Mink blanket given by dealer as gift. Installed today morning. Amazing 4k quality. Thanks to all who helped.

cheers

Congrats....
Landed price 2.32 or 2.22 k?

Thank you. 2.22L. BTW I have received couple of promotional codes from LG - for anyone purchasing OLED from LG, you can pm me if you feel like. Understand that these are applicable over and above existing promotions for the buyer so might help you and will benefit me as well.

cheers

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back