LG B7 OLED 55inch for 1.5L, is that a good price?

Sad that they don't have the courage to release it in India.
They can't bear the operating costs of putting these Oleds in Indian showrooms and miniscule percentage of people buy TVs above 2Lakhs so not worth it for Brands now till prices and 4k content comes to India along with bandwidth. Hope Jio net changes this

I just bought a LG 55 OLED C8 which is the latest for 1.7 lacs at reliance digital in Chennai. Blew away anything and everything around it. Including the qled from Samsung.

I just bought a LG 55 OLED C8 which is the latest for 1.7 lacs at reliance digital in Chennai. Blew away anything and everything around it. Including the qled from Samsung.
Congrats, Excellent price, i think it just launched recently, I have my B6 Oled since 1.5 years now & the PQ still amazes me even today.

On 15 Aug ,RELIANCE DIGITAL ,PHOENIX MALL , BANGALORE WAS OFFERING LG55C8 FOR 1.8 LAKH + INTEREST FREE EMI

The LG guy visited, took some 2 hours tweaking and finally took some pictures himself. He changed many settings wishing the spots would go away but they did not bulge ! Dunno how are the settings now. I will take some pics and post here. Will check current settings too.

Its funny about affinity of burn spots. It was "Email" icon earlier, now its "Z" of Zee channel, may MTV next or who knows FTV !!!![/QUOT
FTV;);)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back