LG C1 Oled diwali 2021 price

Nsb

Hey guys,

It was last year after diwali next week I bought LG CX for 1.85 with 7.5k cashback from Bajaj electronics Hyderabad. would like to buy c1 this year as well just waiting for the prices to come the same as last year. The trick here is just buy it after diwali they gonna extend the sale less than the diwali price beacuse they want to push the stock. fingers crossed. Wanted to go for the sony oled this year after the launch of new sony HT A7000 dolby atmos but no info yet

Hey guys,

It was last year after diwali next week I bought LG CX for 1.85 with 7.5k cashback from Bajaj electronics Hyderabad. would like to buy c1 this year as well just waiting for the prices to come the same as last year. The trick here is just buy it after diwali they gonna extend the sale less than the diwali price beacuse they want to push the stock. fingers crossed. Wanted to go for the sony oled this year after the launch of new sony HT A7000 dolby atmos but no info yet
This year you want to buy for another room is it?

Hey guys,

Hey I am from Hyderabad too, can we form a group for group buy? Looking for 65 inch LG or Sony not much sure.. depends on price and offer

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back