LG/Sony OLED buying group - Hyderabad

Yes....In Kukatpally.Shure will check the MFD and Burn hours.
Please do check the MFD first, as I happen to get a Jul'21 manufactured one from a dealer in BLR.
I had to follow up with them for almost 2 weeks, after which they delivered a Feb'22 MFD unit.

Please do check the MFD first, as I happen to get a Jul'21 manufactured one from a dealer in BLR.
I had to follow up with them for almost 2 weeks, after which they delivered a Feb'22 MFD unit.
Shure Will do....Can i check the MFD befor Delivery as i have scheduled the delivery to coming Monday.

Shure Will do....Can i check the MFD befor Delivery as i have scheduled the delivery to coming Monday.
You can call up the sales person and ask him for the same. He can check with the warehouse/stock details and update you.

Guys Just want to know if i can get the refund for My Tv as the product (LG C1 65") Which was billed recently and not delivered to me yet from the reliance digital offline store.

Guys Just want to know if i can get the refund for My Tv as the product (LG C1 65") Which was billed recently and not delivered to me yet from the reliance digital offline store.
OMG, did you get a better deal then ? Call immediately their customer care(number on invoice ?) to know the terms and conditions and place such request.

Read RD online portal for some guidance(believe offline policies will be similar)
https://www.reliancedigital.in/content/cancellation-and-return-policy

Cancellation of Products
  • You can cancel orders for Products partially or fully prior to the shipment is “Out for Delivery”. Orders cannot be cancelled once the package is “Out for Delivery”. You can track your order under ‘My Order’ section of your account on Platform or via link send to your email id.
  • In case you change your mind in relation to a particular order of the Product(s), you may cancel the placed purchase order on Platform under “My Orders” section of your account.
  • On receipt of the cancellation request, we will attempt to cancel the order/shipments as long as it is not “Out for Delivery”. You will receive an email as soon as the cancellation is accepted and the amount paid towards the partial/full order will be refunded to you within 3-7 (three to seven) business days from the date of acceptance of cancellation request. The amount shall be refunded to you through the same mode of payment used by you for the purchase or via credit to your store credit account which can be used for subsequent purchases. All refunds, except for refund to store credit account, shall be subject to our discretion, applicable policies and charges of the User’s bank/ financial institution.
  • We reserve the right to cancel your bulk orders placed on the Platform. To avoid such cancellations and/or for bulk orders, please visit our Corporate Enquiry section or E-mail Sarva Kaushik.

Last edited:
OMG, did you get a better deal then ? Call immediately their customer care(number on invoice ?) to know the terms and conditions and place such request.

Read RD online portal for some guidance(believe offline policies will be similar)
https://www.reliancedigital.in/content/cancellation-and-return-policy

Cancellation of Products
  • You can cancel orders for Products partially or fully prior to the shipment is “Out for Delivery”. Orders cannot be cancelled once the package is “Out for Delivery”. You can track your order under ‘My Order’ section of your account on Platform or via link send to your email id.
  • In case you change your mind in relation to a particular order of the Product(s), you may cancel the placed purchase order on Platform under “My Orders” section of your account.
  • On receipt of the cancellation request, we will attempt to cancel the order/shipments as long as it is not “Out for Delivery”. You will receive an email as soon as the cancellation is accepted and the amount paid towards the partial/full order will be refunded to you within 3-7 (three to seven) business days from the date of acceptance of cancellation request. The amount shall be refunded to you through the same mode of payment used by you for the purchase or via credit to your store credit account which can be used for subsequent purchases. All refunds, except for refund to store credit account, shall be subject to our discretion, applicable policies and charges of the User’s bank/ financial institution.
  • We reserve the right to cancel your bulk orders placed on the Platform. To avoid such cancellations and/or for bulk orders, please visit our Corporate Enquiry section or E-mail Sarva Kaushik.
Thank you for the info...Will make shure to check with the store Manager.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back