LG OLED - Group Buy - Delhi NCR

Alright!

For me, it's either going to be the 65" G3 or the 65" C3, whichever fits under 1.7L.

Let's see if more people come onboard then we can hash out the requirements and quotes.

I got a quote of 1.6L for C3 from Electronic Paradise and 1.59L for samsung S90C and 1.87L for S95C from RD karol bagh.

If it go lower than 1.7L for s95c, ill go for this one instead.

Alright that makes 4 of us for now.
I guess limiting it to just LG doesn't make much sense either since we'll most probably be dealing with retailers like RD.

We should try and get new quotes.
4 TVs will probably give us better discounts.

TVs in consideration (which we should get quotes for):
LG G3 65"
LG C2 42/48"
LG C3 65/77"
Sony A95L 65"
Samsung S95C 65"

Honestly, if the s95c drops to around 1.7L then C3 is out of consideration for me. Just G3 vs S95C then.

Last edited:
That's 5!

Decent number.

For now I've just asked around Jaipur since that's where I am based, but I'll try and phone some Delhi retailers tomorrow for a group purchase.
You guys should probably try and get new quotes from your contacts too.

LG G3 is way out of my league..everyone quoting somewhere around 2.3L-2.36L

And with ragards to LG for some reason i have seen very visible image retention on C2 C3 G3 on demo pieces in different showrooms and same thing suggested by support staffs that they are getting so much complaints regarding this.

Let me know if anyone getting quote lower than 1.7L for S95C

LG G3 is way out of my league..everyone quoting somewhere around 2.3L-2.36L

And with ragards to LG for some reason i have seen very visible image retention on C2 C3 G3 on demo pieces in different showrooms and same thing suggested by support staffs that they are getting so much complaints regarding this.

Let me know if anyone getting quote lower than 1.7L for S95C
2.3L is waay too high for the G3!

I have quotes for 2.05L right now (single piece) here in Jaipur. After cashbacks ofcourse.

I suppose it could go down further if we negotiate using the group buy.

As for the image retention, it's probably because the showroom people run their TVs continuously on high brightness on the same video loop. Probably not a good indicator.

I'd go with rtings' findings.
Their most recent R&D video had LG being the only consistent performer with regards to compensation cycles, so if nothing, LG should be the best performer imo (even if the difference isn't that much in reality).

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back