LG/Sony OLED buying group - Hyderabad

15000 cash back on all credit cards.. one emi free on bajaj finance, I haven’t enquired about C1, CX is OOS.
They said we need to avail minimum 6 months emi on credit card to avail such discounts else it is not possible. And we will hardly pay 1000rs availing charges. Is this true ? And I enquired this from Bajaj Electronics as well.

Can some one please explain about this EMI thing. It's very confusing. Or just tell me in layman terms. Should I be opting the EMI and pay it for 6 months to avail the maximum benefit or should I pre-close the EMI, the very next day ?

EMI offers are mostly for credit cards are few elegible debit cards , you have to check with bank for that. please enquire from dealer whether Emi's are no-cost or low cost. who pays the processing charges, GST on interest etc and enquire ehether your card issuing bank has a preclosure option and whether it is chargeable or not. EMI's should be closed after the cashback has been credited to your acccount.

Any updates on pricing for 65 inch in Hyderabad? I got 2.35 for G1 at Bajaj and 2.15 for C1, this was a week ago.

Hi ....I am also interested in buying OLED from LG Confused of G1 or C1...Recently Croma has closed a deal of C1 55"@1.25L With Extra 10K Instant Cashback on Amex Cards for one customer infront of me.

Contacted Reliance Store they are intrested in closing LG C1 65" OLED @ 1.82L excluding Cashck back if we can use CC additonal 12k Cask back we can avail.Please some one help me if this is the good deal or should i wait for price drop.Thank you.

Contacted Reliance Store they are intrested in closing LG C1 65" OLED @ 1.82L excluding Cashck back if we can use CC additonal 12k Cask back we can avail.Please some one help me if this is the good deal or should i wait for price drop.Thank you.
That pricing is similar to last years Diwali offer from BajajElec. After CB, your end price is in that same range excluding 2000/- GC and 2 yr extended warranty(discounted) additionally offered by BajajElec at that time. I have observed the best prices with offers were provided by VIJAY, BAJAJ ELEC then CROMA, LG store and then RD. So, I think you can bargain at other stores taking RD pricing as baseline. Do report back if you get anything interesting 🙂

That pricing is similar to last years Diwali offer from BajajElec. After CB, your end price is in that same range excluding 2000/- GC and 2 yr extended warranty(discounted) additionally offered by BajajElec at that time. I have observed the best prices with offers were provided by VIJAY, BAJAJ ELEC then CROMA, LG store and then RD. So, I think you can bargain at other stores taking RD pricing as baseline. Do report back if you get anything interesting 🙂
Reliance Digital is intrested in closing the deal @1.66L including card offer.

if some one suggest is it a good deal or i can negotiate for better one.
My take , its definitely one of the best deals for 65" C1 compared to what others have got during the festival season(-10K) so far. I saw the lowest recorded for a 65 C1 was 1.5L but that was in another city for a limited time last month.

My suggestion, take this 1.66L quote(written) from RD and challenge popular BajajElectronics and Vijay Sales stores in city (they provided best prices previously on LG OLED TVs during festival period), if they can beat the quotation you have in hand ;)

Hi ....I am also interested in buying OLED from LG Confused of G1 or C1...Recently Croma has closed a deal of C1 55"@1.25L With Extra 10K Instant Cashback on Amex Cards for one customer infront of me.
Can you please provide Croma location? I'm in market for 55 C1. All retailers I have visited are pushing B1.

Currently best price I could find is on Amazon. 123500 after Amazon pay cashback. Please let me know if there are better deals.

Bought 55 C1, managed to get it for 1,15,000 (Includes 1200 interest difference between LG no cost EMI (12%) and Bank EMI (15%) + 800 GST on interest + 2000 delivery charges).

The one I got is 55C1XTZ, can anyone help what is the difference between what is the difference between 55C1XTZ and 55C1PTN? From what I can find on internet P signifies all countries variant but couldn't find what X means, is it India specific? Any difference between these?

As per salesperson, XTZ is 2022 model of C1 🤭

Also the way prices are quoted for LG OLEDs are very confusing. On top of your quote, you will end up paying following extra:
1. LG will refund only 12% of interest on No Cost EMI. However, banks are charging 15% (HDFC). On 6 months EMI, it will be ~1200.
2. GST on EMI Interest. ~800 on 6 months EMI
3. Delivery charges (this depends on your location). Mine was 200 KMs away in different state so had to pay 2000

Also the way prices are quoted for LG OLEDs are very confusing. On top of your quote, you will end up paying following extra:
1. LG will refund only 12% of interest on No Cost EMI. However, banks are charging 15% (HDFC). On 6 months EMI, it will be ~1200.
2. GST on EMI Interest. ~800 on 6 months EMI
3. Delivery charges (this depends on your location). Mine was 200 KMs away in different state so had to pay 2000
yup , some trickery involved in the emi process.
I bought cx 65 in may 21.
Was convinced to go for cc emi by dealer.
Negotiated price - 2 lakhs.
was explicitly told that total interest outflow across 24 months would be around 2500 only.
So per month around - 200 interest.
Thought it was a pretty good deal and went for it.
Didn't check the loan papers in detail sent by hdfc card , till last week.
Turns out , with 18 % gst on interest, i am paying 8000 interest not 2500 across 24 months.
Its on a declining principle , so no point in pre payment now, as penalty is 3 % of remaining plus 18 % gst. They have already taken majority of the interest in the 1st year.
Still a good buy as i was quoted quite high by other dealers in may21, and the online were at 2.18.
But a learning experience

My take , its definitely one of the best deals for 65" C1 compared to what others have got during the festival season(-10K) so far. I saw the lowest recorded for a 65 C1 was 1.5L but that was in another city for a limited time last month.

My suggestion, take this 1.66L quote(written) from RD and challenge popular BajajElectronics and Vijay Sales stores in city (they provided best prices previously on LG OLED TVs during festival period), if they can beat the quotation you have in hand ;)
Yesterday i had a visit to Reliance Digital and Vijay Sales in Hyderabad had a price comparison for LG C1 65" both are ready to close the deal for 1.78 Excluding Cash back.After Cash back they are coming to 1.63L is it a good deal are should i wait for some more time.

After Cash back they are coming to 1.63L is it a good deal are should i wait for some more time.
Go with a positive body language(speak to the same sales person who you dealt with earlier in those stores) as if you are ready to close at 1.5L quoting that your friend in Bangalore(best price so far) got it for that price and see how they react . In case you strike a deal, then you know you got the best offer so its a win-win :cool: . I doubt whether Xaomi will cut its price to 1.5L when ever they launch the 65 inch(at present 55 is now available), and don't forget the awesome table stand looks that LG as got, that Xaomi doesnt.

Go with a positive body language(speak to the same sales person who you dealt with earlier in those stores) as if you are ready to close at 1.5L quoting that your friend in Bangalore(best price so far) got it for that price and see how they react . In case you strike a deal, then you know you got the best offer so its a win-win :cool: . I doubt whether Xaomi will cut its price to 1.5L when ever they launch the 65 inch(at present 55 is now available), and don't forget the awesome table stand looks that LG as got, that Xaomi doesnt.
Finally I closed the deal with Reliance Digital @ 1.60L(Including all Cash backs) With 3 Years Warranty.

Finally I closed the deal with Reliance Digital @ 1.60L(Including all Cash backs) With 3 Years Warranty.
So finally :). RD Hyd store at which location is it ?
Check the mfg date and also double verify burn hours at the time of the Installation just to ensure its not a used or store product.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back