LG C2 Two Issues - Is it a faulty new product?

manshusharma

1. When I see movies and videos, and if a subject is moving hands at a fast pace, I see some issues. Not sure what to call it blur or something but is there anyone who notices that?

2. When I watch sports, cricket or football, sometimes the ball disappears for micro seconds.

3. I was watching Batman movie on prime video and there's a scene at 2 hours 4 minutes 20 seconds where I can see some issue as well. Recording attached.

Link:

Last edited:
1. When I see movies and videos, and if a subject is moving hands at a fast pace, I see some issues. Not sure what to call it blur or something but is there anyone who notices that?

2. When I watch sports, cricket or football, sometimes the ball disappears for micro seconds.

3. I was watching Batman movie on prime video and there's a scene at 2 hours 4 minutes 20 seconds where I can see some issue as well. Recording attached.

Link:
I'm not sure what issue you are referring to in your 3rd point, but for the first two points, you can try playing around with the motion settings. I have been tv hunting recently and saw the same effect on some Sony OLED/LED TVs. I think it's a common problem with default settings on all new 4k TVs with motion processing. The common suggestions I've seen online are to either disable motion processing or pump it up to max, especially to reduce blur.

I believe you can also check for the OLED care settings..
For details please check out:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back