LG CX Discussion (No Price Talk)

The CX 77" costs just $3300 in US. The prices should come down rapidly in India too as demand for 77" increases and there are real volumes.

Also, people who buy an 8 lac TV make enough money to not have any conversation at home about price. It's likely that's less than what they make in a month.
So in that logic, people who buy the 65" CX for sure make 2.2lacs or above a month? I m not mocking you, just thinking of what you are saying :rolleyes:

The prices are high currently due to volumes of 77" TVs being very low here.

Going by 55-65" TVs, these should come down to US price + GST or lower when demand and hence volumes pick up.

I would be surprised if 77" OLEDs are selling above 4 lakhs a couple years down the line.
May be. but 2 years is still a long time far in the future and 4 lakh is still expensive.I guess we have to settle for likes of MI QLED 75 or Hisense and TCL if they launch something good in 75 inch range.

So in that logic, people who buy the 65" CX for sure make 2.2lacs or above a month? I m not mocking you, just thinking of what you are saying :rolleyes:
Hmmm... That's his perspective. Why, some people are real rich who would want nothing less than the best in offer at the moment that money can buy.

May be. but 2 years is still a long time far in the future and 4 lakh is still expensive.I guess we have to settle for likes of MI QLED 75 or Hisense and TCL if they launch something good in 75 inch range.
Vu 85" FALD is already there at 2.7 lakhs. But OLED is OLED. And big three is big three.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that people who buy a very expensive TV make a lot of money. It obviously doesn't trickle down to mid-range and lower TV. Spending doesn't linearly translate to consumption as savings and investment increases.

For example, the average income of an Audi buyer most likely exceeds the price of the Audi as the rich are generally(not always) prudent in frivolous purchases and it's mostly bought by businesses. However, for a Maruti Swift that might not be true.

Is anyone watching live cricket on Sony Liv app? There seems to be lot of motion issues in Sony Liv live channel. Six HD channel from the Sony Liv app doesn't have this issue but the default live channel has motion issues. I have tried all settings but nothing seems to be fix motion issues.

I connected my cx TV's audio digital out to powered speakers but cannot control the volume with the remote. Any solutions short of buying something new , as the clarity i am getting is pretty good.

I connected my cx TV's audio digital out to powered speakers but cannot control the volume with the remote. Any solutions short of buying something new , as the clarity i am getting is pretty good.
does ur speaker hv cec?for lg tv lg soundbar gives great sound experience

does ur speaker hv cec?for lg tv lg soundbar gives great sound experience
No. Its just a ordinary powered speaker. I have connected it with the lg optical out with a toslink to av connector. The problem is that the volume is fixed and cannot be reduced by remote.

No. Its just a ordinary powered speaker. I have connected it with the lg optical out with a toslink to av connector. The problem is that the volume is fixed and cannot be reduced by remote.
connect with hdmi cable if it hs, ordinary speakers r suitable for smart tvs ,my relative got same problem with cheap speaker,volume control with remote but not works when connected with optical cable to tv

You can control external speakers volume with TV remote if the speakers support HDMI CEC and you connect it to TV using HDMI cable.

connect with hdmi cable if it hs, ordinary speakers r suitable for smart tvs ,my relative got same problem with cheap speaker,volume control with remote but not works when connected with optical cable to tv
You can control external speakers volume with TV remote if the speakers support HDMI CEC and you connect it to TV using HDMI cable.
No hdmi in the speaker. And no intermediate amplifier being used. So will continue using it in bluetooth mode till i buy a proper audio system. Unfortunately bluetooth sound quality is very ordinary as compared to the sound when used with optical input in the same speaker.
Can i get a decent speaker system in 20k ? Not keen on a soundbar. TV is in the bedroom. My main issue is voice clarity in some inputs . Netflix and youtube is very clear . Other inputs like prime, tatasky movies, apple , are average.

Guys watch this on your OLED TVs and thank me.
On YouTube "lg qned miniled 8k floating garden".
The reason why we bought this tv.
Wish all videos had this quality .

Hi guys, So I have bought 75 inch FALD and I want to sell my LG B7 55' OLED as 55 seems to small and none of the family members seems interested in using it, Do you think I can get possible buyers? It doesn't have any burn in.
One is my new tv( CYBERPUNK) and other is OLED ( too small now :( )
Would really appreciate the inputs I get.
Why did you switch from OLED to Fald/ Qled?

He clearly explains that it is the small screen size that is the issue here. So he wants to sell his B7 55".

OLEDs do not have a good resale value I am afraid. It would be better to have it as a second TV. Infact a 55" TV at the right viewing distance can equal a 65" or 75" plus you have a higher ppi density. It can be used as a monitor or CCTV also as it is good on electricity consumption. Your FALD 75" will eat you up with its power consumption on the other hand.

No hdmi in the speaker. And no intermediate amplifier being used. So will continue using it in bluetooth mode till i buy a proper audio system. Unfortunately bluetooth sound quality is very ordinary as compared to the sound when used with optical input in the same speaker.
Can i get a decent speaker system in 20k ? Not keen on a soundbar. TV is in the bedroom. My main issue is voice clarity in some inputs . Netflix and youtube is very clear . Other inputs like prime, tatasky movies, apple , are average.
for 20k only soundbar available in market with atmos,dd+ futures ,lg sl8yg available at 20k in local stores ,home theatre with wires nt suitable for bedroom

He clearly explains that it is the small screen size that is the issue here. So he wants to sell his B7 55".

OLEDs do not have a good resale value I am afraid. It would be better to have it as a second TV. Infact a 55" TV at the right viewing distance can equal a 65" or 75" plus you have a higher ppi density. It can be used as a monitor or CCTV also as it is good on electricity consumption. Your FALD 75" will eat you up with its power consumption on the other hand.
Yeah, I am not getting good price quote for the OLED. I disagree completely that 55/65 looks like 75 if we sit closer, it never does, by this logic, just buy an amoled phone and watch movies on it, it should cover more area of our eyes.

The biggest thing was size, 55 was never able to give cinematic feel, it always felt way too small, plus my tv was in hall, so in daytime we could not see any dark scenes as it was so dim. New 75 inch was very big upgrade in the sense that it is cinematic, looked sharper, brighter and definitely more vibrant.

for 20k only soundbar available in market with atmos,dd+ futures ,lg sl8yg available at 20k in local stores ,home theatre with wires nt suitable for bedroom
Shows 35k minimum in most online sellers. I will probably have to increase my budget to around 50k to get a decent system.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back