LG G1 OLED 55 inch for a living room?

What is the name of the store u've checked?
I just checked at a Vijay sales and LG C1 55" is offered for 1.2 L with further cash back of 10% with a cap of 10K discount. So 1.1L easily. 65" is expensive the difference is more 1.7L after all discount hoping further discount could be done. G1 65" 2.3L so the prices ur getting for G1 is great 👍🏼 see if u can get more discount. 👇

Actually wait and get the 65" C2 ✅

Last edited:
Dropped a mail to their CEO regarding the delay and
I just checked at a Vijay sales and LG C1 55" is offered for 1.2 L with further cash back of 10% with a cap of 10K discount. So 1.1L easily. 65" is expensive the difference is more 1.7L after all discount hoping further discount could be done. G1 65" 2.3L so the prices ur getting for G1 is great 👍🏼 see if u can get more discount. 👇

LG New edition Series TV'S are available for sale in the market?

Reliance Digital (Bad experience they don't care about the customer requirements)

Dropped a mail to their CEO regarding the delay and

LG New edition Series TV'S are available for sale in the market?
Very soon apparently. 24th May it has launched already. Don't listen to the BS about availability from dealers. Just wait it out a month or so. Or get the C1 for cheaper in budget.

Just now got to know that they are running out of stock and they are offering the Display peace to get instead with better price.
Actually, I personally wouldn’t mind a display piece if the usage hours are less and I am offered a killer price. I can buy 2 yrs additional warranty in addition to 3 yr standard( so I am covered by 5 years warranty) and if I can save 20-30k on brand new price of 1.6L.

What price were you offered ? I am Curious to know as I am from HYD and can pull the trigger if price is right.

Actually, I personally wouldn’t mind a display piece if the usage hours are less and I am offered a killer price. I can buy 2 yrs additional warranty in addition to 3 yr standard( so I am covered by 5 years warranty) and if I can save 20-30k on brand new price of 1.6L.

What price were you offered ? I am Curious to know as I am from HYD and can pull the trigger if price is right.
I think the info I got from them is 5 months old and i am not shure about the usage hours as it is display piece i guess usage hours might be more need to cross check with them but we will get the 3 years warranty as usual.Price 1.5L including cash back

I think the info I got from them is 5 months old and i am not shure about the usage hours as it is display piece i guess usage hours might be more need to cross check with them but we will get the 3 years warranty as usual.Price 1.5L including cash back

Do not get the Display piece under any circumstances, they are highly abused in the showroom conditions, running in vivid full brightness mode and same content being played over and over.

Do not get the Display piece under any circumstances, they are highly abused in the showroom conditions, running in vivid full brightness mode and same content being played over and over.
Yes you are right when i ask the same thing that you are running the tv from morning to evening continuously they were covering up with annoying answers.

Yes you are right when i ask the same thing that you are running the tv from morning to evening continuously they were covering up with annoying answers.
Tell them to give it for 40-50% less and see how annoyed they get after that 😂 hv some fun!

Finally the TV got installed yesterday. Even in the bright room, the picture quality is excellent. Big upgrade from LCD tv. Felt too bright when watching at night. Needs to adjust the brightness or settings (currently in filmmaker’s mode).
Still a full HD , 120 inch projector will give you a better immersive experience compared to the 55 inch TV.
You cant compare a projector to a TV. Projectors can do better in a secluded Audio video room with home theater and reclining chairs with room correction and acoustical treatment. In those conditions your TVs can fail to impress unless we have 98" TVs commercially available. Tvs are living room symbiotes and can blend with your home decors as is. Plus you can use it real hard and rough unlike projectors that cant be used to watch a test match non stop for 5 days. It will lose its sheen if roughly used. Tvs are family entertainment package. Pjs cant be used with immersion for watching saas bahu tv series and you will need only a fraction of content to hallmark its presence. Some people are unhappy not to get the full potential of console games gaming for hours on a trot while using a projector as it gets heated up even if they have a dedicated AV room and end up adding a TV for that purpose anyways.

You cant compare a projector to a TV. Projectors can do better in a secluded Audio video room with home theater and reclining chairs with room correction and acoustical treatment. In those conditions your TVs can fail to impress unless we have 98" TVs commercially available. Tvs are living room symbiotes and can blend with your home decors as is. Plus you can use it real hard and rough unlike projectors that cant be used to watch a test match non stop for 5 days. It will lose its sheen if roughly used. Tvs are family entertainment package. Pjs cant be used with immersion for watching saas bahu tv series and you will need only a fraction of content to hallmark its presence. Some people are unhappy not to get the full potential of console games gaming for hours on a trot while using a projector as it gets heated up even if they have a dedicated AV room and end up adding a TV for that purpose anyways.
Agree. Any TV upto 65" is a no match to a PJ. Beyond that price i will always consider a PJ upgrade. Infact beyond "55 in my case.

Hi all, I am facing app related issues in my LG G1 . I installed/reinstalled Amazon Prime and Discovery Plus and both these apps are not getting launched. The error message shows that “ Internet is not working “. But other apps like Sony Liv , YouTube etc are working flawlessly. Any suggestions or guidelines to fix this ?

Hi all, I am facing app related issues in my LG G1 . I installed/reinstalled Amazon Prime and Discovery Plus and both these apps are not getting launched. The error message shows that “ Internet is not working “. But other apps like Sony Liv , YouTube etc are working flawlessly. Any suggestions or guidelines to fix this ?

Try updating the tv firmware over wifi.

Happens on my c7 too, I just turn off the main plug of TV and start again and it works

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back