LG QNED91 Mini LED

This is defective product. Not to condone. Lg usually are not cry babies like Samsung. So give it a shot for replacement.
I was told they follow the same technician visit method like Samsung does so it'll be hard to explain this to a technician, I'll update how it goes

Logically speaking, technician visit is the only way they can ascertain if the product is truly defective or not. It is a standard operating procedure. Now step two is if the technician fails to accept the prevailing dse issue by trying to convince you through "chalaki" cunning explanations, you should not accept. Its their way to establish their loyalty to their company by rebutting a few claims. As defective products have just salvage value. They cant tune it back to working and sell them off to another user as it is gone beyond that point. Just tell them you have paid so much for this cloud cover/haze/mist/phlegm on your screen with a frying pan in hand and and an angry face!

Logically speaking, technician visit is the only way they can ascertain if the product is truly defective or not. It is a standard operating procedure. Now step two is if the technician fails to accept the prevailing dse issue by trying to convince you through "chalaki" cunning explanations, you should not accept. Its their way to establish their loyalty to their company by rebutting a few claims. As defective products have just salvage value. They cant tune it back to working and sell them off to another user as it is gone beyond that point. Just tell them you have paid so much for this cloud cover/haze/mist/phlegm on your screen with a frying pan in hand and and an angry face!
It's a little hard to see but it's noticeable. Also do i contact LG store that I bought from or LG customer care?

It's a little hard to see but it's noticeable. Also do i contact LG store that I bought from or LG customer care?
The Lg TV selling store concerned will hold fiduciary responsibility until the product is delivered to you from their yard or storehouse. After that the jurisdiction usually lies with the manufacturing company. But they will offer support usually and since they are volume clearing face of lg's business, their voice will help you expedite with a resolution. Croma did a good job helping me once.

The Lg TV selling store concerned will hold fiduciary responsibility until the product is delivered to you from their yard or storehouse. After that the jurisdiction usually lies with the manufacturing company. But they will offer support usually and since they are volume clearing face of lg's business, their voice will help you expedite with a resolution. Croma did a good job helping me once.
Thanks i guess I'll contact them both.

The video you showed us clearly shows the dirty screen like hovering tower flash light pointed at a prison break attempting convict. Believe me, this is more than what is acceptable levels. You'd not be able to enjoy this TV watching films with breathtaking cinematography such as Barry Lyndon or Lawrence of Arabia.

The video you showed us clearly shows the dirty screen like hovering tower flash light pointed at a prison break attempting convict. Believe me, this is more than what is acceptable levels. You'd not be able to enjoy this TV watching films with breathtaking cinematography such as Barry Lyndon or Lawrence of Arabia.
Actually I underexposed a little so it'll expose all the banding. Can you suggest any other video/movies other than the test ones in YouTube that i can play it on front of the technician as they're saying they'll be checking it on TV channels.

Actually I underexposed a little so it'll expose all the banding. Can you suggest any other video/movies other than the test ones in YouTube that i can play it on front of the technician as they're saying they'll be checking it on TV channels.
Desert photography, panoramic shots etc... Try films of ASC recommendations where in dirty screens will be noticeable. Kubrick, Tarkowski, Kurosawa, Hitchcock, Michaelangelo Antonioni, Scorcese, Spielberg etc... etc...film's pan shots can catch a glimpse of dse.

Desert photography, panoramic shots etc... Try films of ASC recommendations where in dirty screens will be noticeable. Kubrick, Tarkowski, Kurosawa, Hitchcock, Michaelangelo Antonioni, Scorcese, Spielberg etc... etc...film's pan shots can catch a glimpse of dse.
Thanks, will try

I am confused between this tv and the LG C1 65 inch and plan to pick up one of these up in Bangalore. @rockstah where did you get the quote for 136k?

I am confused between this tv and the LG C1 65 inch and plan to pick up one of these up in Bangalore. @rockstah where did you get the quote for 136k?
In Chennai, it was for 1.5l plus cashback of 14k. They said the cashback is only for this month and next month there may be different offer. Check both side by side before deciding, also note that DSE is pretty bad on this model.

Called up Girias today, they don’t have stock of the QNED91. They are also out of stock of the QN90A and said Samsungs new tvs will be out soon. Saw a review on the QNED90 on YouTube and DSR does seem to be a problem and specially since I plan to use my next gen console on it. Will wait for a few weeks and see in person. The C1 price they quoted on the phone was also o the higher side at 177k after Cashback but I guess I could negotiate them down if I went there and tried to close the deal.

In Chennai, it was for 1.5l plus cashback of 14k. They said the cashback is only for this month and next month there may be different offer. Check both side by side before deciding, also note that DSE is pretty bad on this model.
Which store?

In croma annanagar they are quoting 1.78 plus cashback. Croma is always rigid.
Qned? I asked them too but they said they don't have stock and quoted 2L something. They did give good price for the qn90a, somewhere around 1.7L. I visited Samsung Anna nagar too but they were least bothered to sell me anything.

Qned? I asked them too but they said they don't have stock and quoted 2L something. They did give good price for the qn90a, somewhere around 1.7L. I visited Samsung Anna nagar too but they were least bothered to sell me anything.
Not qned. Lg c1 65"

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back