LG QNED91 Mini LED

rockstah

So as expected engineer visits are going on, 1 technician came and he was able to see it in videos but he has no info on what should be done. Now after a week, another technician visit has been arranged. They're just testing with default diagnostic in TV and checking with static images from their service remote.

rockstah

Another update: The service engineer said that they've called head office and they're saying that it isn't an issue in this model. I don't think they're gonna acknowledge this as an issue and provide replacement. Guess I'll be stuck with this.

Donivlapog

Another update: The service engineer said that they've called head office and they're saying that it isn't an issue in this model. I don't think they're gonna acknowledge this as an issue and provide replacement. Guess I'll be stuck with this.
Is it watchable or it robs some fun?

rockstah

Is it watchable or it robs some fun?
For some content it's fine but during scenes with panning shots, scenes with clear blue sky like in vlogs etc they're very noticeable. If I notice a little closer i can even see it slightly in faces of people in serials during close up scenes. The service person has been helpful and said to take it higher up as they're not accepting it as an issue, will try the contact CEO option and see if that makes any difference.

What I'm surprised with is I also complained about mic not working in my remote from day 1 unboxing and they're yet to provide a replacement even for that. It has been almost a month and all I got was two technician visit who reached the same conclusion that it's faulty and I thought Samsung was bad in after sales!

moh1t

A friend just got the 65qned91 for 147.5k, 170k less 15k exchange for a damaged oled less 7.5k cash back in Delhi.

Waiting for technician to come and install. Will report back on DSE.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!