LG vs Sony OLEDs

@Donivlapog Hope you have read it already!

I gave a token advance before 31st March so I will take this forward with Croma and see how it transpires. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Has anyone in this forum bought GX? If so how better it is compared to CX? Some say only aesthetically it is different. Don't fire at me folks I am not changing my mind.
GX is just cosmetically better. I have compared with CX side by side. I didn’t notice any difference in PQ.

I would recommend A8H for anyone who’s willing spend more and get the GX.

Not much valuable but after a few months with Sony A8H, it has been excellent with SDR. HDR not so much.
The out of the box picture in SDR Custom mode, colours and motion are better than the LG C7.
LG C7 was brighter in both SDR and HDR but less accurate out of the box.

2021 upgraded panels with extra brightness should be interesting.

From what i can see of the online prices, the Sony A9G prices have gone down by almost 44% from mrp, i can see the 65 A9G available for approx 2.41L.

Guess the new 2021 Sony oleds are on the way in July-August time frame. If the A9G prices go down more then its very tempting indeed :p

It used to sell for 2.65 lakhs down to 2.41-2.46 range. Sony master series. Vincent Teoh had criticised it's higher price to begin with even to UK standards. Still with no 2.1 hdmi and better gaming features, not worth it. 2021 lineups are to be observed.

It is a Croma warranty which is comprehensive and only LG engineers will attend the faults. No coverage for personal damages like if TV falls down or something. It covers burn ins, panel and circuitry faults. LG offers it for 28k but Croma offers it for Rs. 17500.
Does Croma warranty typically always entail Brand Manufacturer service or only in this case?
Dont they use another similar service like Jeeves etc?

Does Croma warranty typically always entail Brand Manufacturer service or only in this case?
Dont they use another similar service like Jeeves etc?
I looked again and I could've sworn I created a thread asking about COMPARING different types of warranties so that it can be a common ground.

I wonder where its gone. ?

Here it is:

Sony 65” A9g is out of stock in mumbai, guess stock is over to make place for the A90j which is expected soon in 1-2 months.

True but its showing out of stock for mumbai since a week.
I would not buy A9G now.As its 2 years old tv.Its better to buy LG C1 at diwali which will be a 1 lac cheaper with almost similar PQ if not better.

A9G was slightly better than C9 2 years back because of the processor as both the tvs have the same panel made by LG. The only difference was the processor. A9G has X1 ultimate and C9 has alpha gen 2. 2 years have passed now the current LG tvs have alpha 9 gen 4.Also Tvs are brighter than A9G.

Its better to save 1 lac and buy soundbar .

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back