[LG WR Discussion] Cinema Screen Design

I was in the market to buy a TV recently, and first point i made was that i will not read anything on the internet about them, rather i will go to showroom and audition what i like the best and buy it off the same day.

So i took my Fav movie "The Dark Knight" and my Fav game "God Of War 3" and set out to audition the TV's. Personally i was able to make out very little difference between PQ's of diff TVs, i Auditioned almost all Brands.

I Narrowed my Search to Sony HX850 and LG LM7600, both 55". Sony definetly had a little better picture quality then LG but was way expensive (35k more). Plus they were not giving any offers with the TV(probably we have an argument that better things will sell without offers), well in my case it lost out.

Eventually it came down to my preference and i was fascinated by 3D and wanted it, Passive tech of LG was better for me, LG looked way better then the Sony TV and i saved 35 grands along with tons of goodies that i got.

Reading reviews is good, but off late i have seen in various forums that people try to force there personal choices on you which is not the way it should be.

Reviews should be read just to understand what all features are available in a product, how it behaves and how it suits you should be left to you.

:)

I was in the market to buy a TV recently, and first point i made was that i will not read anything on the internet about them, rather i will go to showroom and audition what i like the best and buy it off the same day.

So i took my Fav movie "The Dark Knight" and my Fav game "God Of War 3" and set out to audition the TV's. Personally i was able to make out very little difference between PQ's of diff TVs, i Auditioned almost all Brands.

I Narrowed my Search to Sony HX850 and LG LM7600, both 55". Sony definetly had a little better picture quality then LG but was way expensive (35k more). Plus they were not giving any offers with the TV(probably we have an argument that better things will sell without offers), well in my case it lost out.

Eventually it came down to my preference and i was fascinated by 3D and wanted it, Passive tech of LG was better for me, LG looked way better then the Sony TV and i saved 35 grands along with tons of goodies that i got.

Reading reviews is good, but off late i have seen in various forums that people try to force there personal choices on you which is not the way it should be.

Reviews should be read just to understand what all features are available in a product, how it behaves and how it suits you should be left to you.

:)

Great Point..The choice should be yours no matter what you are going to buy. However Reading reviews will no doubt enhance the knowledge.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back