[LG WR Discussion] Magic Remote

LGWRGreg

lgwrgreg-albums-lg-world-record-picture383-magic-remote.jpg

Hello, everyone! LG WRman Greg, here!

Using the Magic Remote is simple and easy! You just use the Magic Remote to point at whatever you want to select then click! What are your own experiences using the Magic Remote? Are there any suggestions for extra features that you would like to see in future iterations of the remote?
For those whove never tried using it before, what are you impressions of it?

LG WRman Greg, out!

lgwrgreg-albums-lg-world-record-picture383-magic-remote.jpg

Hello, everyone! LG WRman Greg, here!

Using the Magic Remote is simple and easy! You just use the Magic Remote to point at whatever you want to select then click! What are your own experiences using the Magic Remote? Are there any suggestions for extra features that you would like to see in future iterations of the remote?
For those whove never tried using it before, what are you impressions of it?

LG WRman Greg, out!

Hello WRman Greg,
I am looking for a new smart TV and LM6200 is on my list as well. So is this the remote I will be getting with that model?
Can you let me know what features do this remote have as I wasn't able to get the demo of remote when I visited the LG store.

Hello WRman Greg,
I am looking for a new smart TV and LM6200 is on my list as well. So is this the remote I will be getting with that model?
Can you let me know what features do this remote have as I wasn't able to get the demo of remote when I visited the LG store.

Hi Indian11. LG WRman Greg here!

Yes it is! All LM series from LG comes with the Magic Remote. It is equipped with a motion sensor that enables the user to regulate the television with gestures. The magic motion remote allows a more convenient and quicker method navigating the home dashboard with only 6 keys. It works similar to the Nintendo Wii so all you have to do is move, point, and click. It also has a scroll wheel in the middle to support the unit. If you have any problem, the LM6200 also comes with an ordinary remote controller in the event you simply want to use normal remote. However, the Magic Remote is so simple to you use that you will probably will not even have to try a demo to see its simplicity and ease of use.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask or check out the official site for more info at 3D TVs: Discover 3D Televisions | LG India, or check out our Youtube video LG Magic Motion Remote - Point, Click, and Control - YouTube.

LG WRman Greg out!

I heard that the magic motion remote is really great to play game apps. What are some game titles?

Hi gautamw. LG WRman Greg here!

I can proudly say that LG has a portion on the home dashboard called 3D world. It is the first brand to establish 3D game apps. In the 3D world, there are many 3D games such as Air Penguin, Frisbee Forever, and much more. You will be able to navigate by moving the Magic Remote left to right. I hope you have better luck than I do because I am terrible when it comes to video games -- that's more up LG WRman Sherlock's alley.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask or check out the official site for more info at 3D TVs: Discover 3D Televisions | LG India.

LG WRman Greg out!

In mumbai the lg showroom said that magic remote not included for lg 47 lm 6200 and lg 47 lm 6400. Pl advice which one to go for 6200 or 6400 ?

I think Magic Remote concept is derived from joyful commander which used to come free with LG Golden Eye Tvs way back in 2000 which was quite handy for surfing channels and playing "Tetris" types games.

Obviously, technology is changed in 12 years. So as the Tv and so as the remote.

This Magic remote was very useful for us, especially when the normal remote which came with my new 47LM7600 TV did not work and took nearly 20days for replacement.

As per the dealer(LG Best Shoppe- Chennai) this remote issue seems to be fairly common and after following it up quite frequently(read it daily for 20 days), gave a remote from one of the other TV sets and put my non working remote in another new box(The other poor customer will have to go through this whole cycle once again:sad:).

Last edited:
Pl help some one ,lg 47 lm 6200 @ 77 k with 8gb 3d pen drve. and lg lm 6400 @89 k with blue ray 3d player and 3 dvd title. Pl tell me which to go for

Hi, everyone! LG WRman Sherlock here!

I think Magic Remote concept is derived from joyful commander which used to come free with LG Golden Eye Tvs way back in 2000 which was quite handy for surfing channels and playing "Tetris" types games.

Obviously, technology is changed in 12 years. So as the Tv and so as the remote.

Isnt it so interesting to take a look back every once in a while? I love looking through old things (not always just with technology) to see how things have changed!

This Magic remote was very useful for us, especially when the normal remote which came with my new 47LM7600 TV did not work and took nearly 20days for replacement.

As per the dealer(LG Best Shoppe- Chennai) this remote issue seems to be fairly common and after following it up quite frequently(read it daily for 20 days), gave a remote from one of the other TV sets and put my non working remote in another new box(The other poor customer will have to go through this whole cycle once again:sad:).

Im sorry to hear about your remote! Well, at least the boring one broke? On the other hand, Im so glad that the Magic Remote has been there for you!

In mumbai the lg showroom said that magic remote not included for lg 47 lm 6200 and lg 47 lm 6400. Pl advice which one to go for 6200 or 6400 ?
Pl help some one ,lg 47 lm 6200 @ 77 k with 8gb 3d pen drve. and lg lm 6400 @89 k with blue ray 3d player and 3 dvd title. Pl tell me which to go for

Personally, I would go for the LM6400! Putting in that little extra will definitely be very worth it! Even assuming the performance is the same for both TVs, the LM6400 has that amazing Cinema Screen Design that you wont see on the LM6200. The LM6400 is definitely worth the extra money (and then some!).

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Dost, why are you confused? LM6400 is definitely the better option with the Bluray 3D player included in the combo. Just make sure the movie titles are of your own choice!

That looks more like a remote used for AC's today. But agreed, I can see a hint of inspiration from this in the Magic Remote LG has.

Magic Remote is much more easier to use than a normal remote; especially if you are browsing through the various widgets and apps on the Home Screen. Plus, it is well designed, with only the most essential buttons on it. The two 3D TV brands which have far better remote than Samsung are LG and Panasonic.

Magic Remote is much more easier to use than a normal remote; especially if you are browsing through the various widgets and apps on the Home Screen. Plus, it is well designed, with only the most essential buttons on it. The two 3D TV brands which have far better remote than Samsung are LG and Panasonic.

Just wait until the Voice Recognition feature is up and running in India sometime early next year! Then it'll be even easier to use navigate your LG World Record Smart TV. Who would've thought something so easy to use could get any easier?

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Hi Indian11. LG WRman Greg here!

Yes it is! All LM series from LG comes with the Magic Remote.

I was interested in model 42LM6410. The details of this model are not available in LG india website. THe product is available in the market. I would like to know if the magic remote is included with the TV. The showroom salesman was not sure.

I was interested in model 42LM6410. The details of this model are not available in LG india website. THe product is available in the market. I would like to know if the magic remote is included with the TV. The showroom salesman was not sure.

LG WRman Sherlock here!

The 42LM6410 is the same as the LM6400! The LM6410 is simply the model designation for the LM6400 sold in Africa. Check out the 42LM6400 here!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

THNX!!
Please can you also clarify if LG is offering the magic remote with 42LM6400 (either as part of the TV or as the on-going festival offer).

What are the innovations expected in 3DTVs by next year?

THNX!!
Please can you also clarify if LG is offering the magic remote with 42LM6400 (either as part of the TV or as the on-going festival offer).

What are the innovations expected in 3DTVs by next year?

Dear Mr. Sherlock, I'd really appreciate a response to my above query.
thnx.!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back