LightScribe drives fading away from market ?

gobble

Been searching for a month now asking various dealers and disties on SP road in Bangalore .. but nobody's got a lightscribe drive or even interested in providing one.

I need to burn my audio CDs and kinda desperate for one.

Is it the same story in Mumbai, Chennai and other cities? Curious to know

Regards

Been searching for a month now asking various dealers and disties on SP road in Bangalore .. but nobody's got a lightscribe drive or even interested in providing one. I need to burn my audio CDs and kinda desperate for one. Is it the same story in Mumbai, Chennai and other cities? Curious to know

Are you looking for drives made by Lightscribe? That may be difficult to get in India. It may be easier to get Lightscribe enabled drives from other manufacturers such as Asus, Samsung, LG, Benq or HP. See Techtree.com India > Reviews > Basics > CD/DVD-RWs > BenQ DW1625 LightScribe.

I doubt this is something your dealer on the street will even understand. You may have better luck if you contact the national distributor, or a company such as HP directly.

Cheers

Well Everybody in he market seems to know what lightscribe is, they are just not interested in pushing it due to low volume sales and even the disties dont have it. :(

Back to good old Dubai or Singapore.

FYI: LightScribe was invented by HP its a technology not a manufacturer.

I realised the error in my words after I made the posting, Was too lazy too correct it. Knew you would catch on :)

Cheers

Back to good old Dubai or Singapore.

I realised the error in my words after I made the posting, Was too lazy too correct it. Knew you would catch on :)

Cheers

Np. On that note these days I don't put pressure on myself to know absolutely everything. I'm happy to ask - how else will one have a dialogue with others? ;)

Cheers

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back