local multiplex....

manu4panjab

hey brothers it may sound childish but how do they calibrate local multiplex i mean we have a new multiplex here and i have watched atleast ten movies there but i want to know everytime i sit on different seat then on last time but the sound quality is same how do they calibrate it i mean in my ht when we change seats at some seats bass is null and at same bass is too much i mean whats the solution :sad:

M-Bai:

Well, now you're aiming for multiplex territory for bass satisfaction, so...

setting-up1.jpg

:)

i read the thread title and thought manu had decided 'forget all these subwoofers and amplifiers and all of that.....i'll just buy a multiplex for myself' .....but it looks like that is not the case. why don't you try chatting up the multiplex owners to find out how they do the calibration?

i read the thread title and thought manu had decided 'forget all these subwoofers and amplifiers and all of that.....i'll just buy a multiplex for myself' .....but it looks like that is not the case. why don't you try chatting up the multiplex owners to find out how they do the calibration?
i'll c bro thank yaar i'll talk to one of
my local multiplex owner later

There was a very informative post by venkat where he had described the kind of speakers, placement etc in great detail. I tried searching but could not find it. If anybody knows what thread that was, please post here.

His post talked about how horn (for longer throw) speakers are placed behind an acoustically transparent screen such that as many viewers as possible are accomodated in the 5.1 sweet spot. Not sure if there was a mention of subwoofer(s) placement for omnipresent bass. Nevertheless a fantastic read it was.

There was a very informative post by venkat where he had described the kind of speakers, placement etc in great detail. I tried searching but could not find it. If anybody knows what thread that was, please post here.

His post talked about how horn (for longer throw) speakers are placed behind an acoustically transparent screen such that as many viewers as possible are accomodated in the 5.1 sweet spot. Not sure if there was a mention of subwoofer(s) placement for omnipresent bass. Nevertheless a fantastic read it was.

santhol bhai please post whenever u find it or if anyone here find it :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back