logitech Z5500

icexool

Dear all,

I've been reading here for a while and now finally I've also got a question.
Thing is I've got:
Logitech Z5500 speaker set
a Samsung 42" plasma television
a 1280x960 beamer (projector).

I now need a dvd/mp3/cd player in one device where I can connect my Z5500 series to.

I already found a nice one which fits with the TV but this is a 2.1 dolby surround (Samsung HT-A100 Home Cinema set)

Just to confirm, is it possible to connect the Z5500 to the dvd player?

I had a look yesterday in the store and I completely forgot that the logitech Z5500 has also got a coaxial cable and ofcourse the samsung cinema set has also got a coaxial cable input so I can use it :)

Does the amplifier of the Z5500 not interfere with the amplifier in the samsung home cinema set?

I had a look yesterday in the store and I completely forgot that the logitech Z5500 has also got a coaxial cable and ofcourse the samsung cinema set has also got a coaxial cable input so I can use it :)

Does the amplifier of the Z5500 not interfere with the amplifier in the samsung home cinema set?

meaning u have a standalone amp or amplified divx player?

No the point is in the Z5500 there is a amplifier.
In the Samsung HT-A100 there is also a amplifier.

So if I connect the Z5500 speaker set to the Samsung HT-A100 then you have 2 amplifiers in line, isn't that a problem?

No the point is in the Z5500 there is a amplifier.
In the Samsung HT-A100 there is also a amplifier.

So if I connect the Z5500 speaker set to the Samsung HT-A100 then you have 2 amplifiers in line, isn't that a problem?

dude you are trying to connect one speaker setup to another...

and both of them have co-ax in.. if your sammy HT have co-ax /optical/analog out then you can connect it to logi..

hi dr frnd if u sale u r logitech Z5500 speaker i want plz call me 9545558524

looks like you just created a account and both the posts you made are for buying the speakers. even if you wish to buy them please PM the member..
and please do check if the person has shown any intrest of selling the speakers.

please create a seperate thread in the buy/sell section and that will you more.

also please check the location of the other member.. he is in NETHERLANDS..

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back