Looking for a 2.0/1 music system in Blr

Sonodyne SRP 204 is 1.4Lakhs primarily due to the Aluminum die cast body.
There is a PM100 from Sonodyne that feels like a good alternative with similar drivers and frequency response range and a class AB inbuilt amp. However the lack of aluminum die cast body primarily brings the cost down.

I believe Sonodyne SRP204 will cost around 1.2 Lakhs for pair

You can consider lower models like SRP 202 or SRP 203 as well

SRP 204 each speaker takes separate inputs, so you can add more speakers if you are able to give more inputs.
Mostly these are used for stereo music listening. It will be costly to setup home theater setup using such active speakers, better option will be use AVR and passive speakers.

I believe Sonodyne SRP204 will cost around 1.2 Lakhs for pair

You can consider lower models like SRP 202 or SRP 203 as well

SRP 204 each speaker takes separate inputs, so you can add more speakers if you are able to give more inputs.
Mostly these are used for stereo music listening. It will be costly to setup home theater setup using such active speakers, better option will be use AVR and passive speakers.
I guess you deal in sonodyne and xtz..

Ohh.. sorry.. u are the owner of this website / company.

I guess you deal in sonodyne and xtz..

Ohh.. sorry.. u are the owner of this website / company.

Not me. I think Rupesh is the owner of the company.

I have interacted with him many times for my upgrade plan and visited showroom few times to audition.

Some times we build a good connect with sales guys and reach out to them for suggestions. They also inform us when they add new brand and request to visit to listen and give feedback. I felt they have done a good acoustics treatment with some diffusers which I have not seen in other showrooms.

Thanks for the inputs! To be honest, Sonodyne PM 100 does seem decent vfm for the config.
For the same price I can also land a JBL MLB308 with bigger base drivers but with a Class D amps (PM100 has Class AB) and no separation between High and low built in - seems a bit heavy on the base side.
So, I am currently left with Sonodyne PM100, QA 3030 + Marantz 6060 and Elac Debut 6.2 and Marantz 6060.
The Marantz is out of stock at hifisense. So gives me some time continue the search going.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back