Looking for a budget 55 inch 4K TV

Bought Vu 55 pixelight from flipkart.

When did you buy? The last I checked Vu Pixelight was not available from Flipkart's partner sellers or reputed sellers but some 2-star seller. So if you bought recently, then do check the seller's past reputation. As the product is no longer being made and was out of stock since some time, you have to be careful not to get a second hand or refurbished product.

When did you buy? The last I checked Vu Pixelight was not available from Flipkart's partner sellers or reputed sellers but some 2-star seller. So if you bought recently, then do check the seller's past reputation. As the product is no longer being made and was out of stock since some time, you have to be careful not to get a second hand or refurbished product.
Bought it today from flipkart. Seller to my pin code is Mini World with a rating of 4.1. In comparison, Flipkart's in-house 'OmniTechRetail' is rated 4.2. I went by this rating and found relative safety. Ofcourse, keeping fingers crossed :)

Last edited:
I would like to draw your kind attention and thank Mr. Ananda Kumar aka Pakecc for his kind assistance due to which I was able to get a good deal on Samsung 55nu7100 along with a free sound bar and cashback.

I had tried all my luck with various stores and was not able to get the deal as good as I got today.

I once again thanks Mr. Ananda and hifi forum.

Ashish Tiwary

I would like to draw your kind attention and thank Mr. Ananda Kumar aka Pakecc for his kind assistance due to which I was able to get a good deal on Samsung 55nu7100 along with a free sound bar and cashback.

I had tried all my luck with various stores and was not able to get the deal as good as I got today.

Ashish Tiwary
How much??

Ashish Tiwary

lol

You think you are writing a mail to an organization???

Any updates on your search? Which models are you considering or rejected?
I have decided to buy VU pixel light but right now no offers on Flipkart so waiting for Diwali sale. I am also just finding if TCL s 55 inch QLED will be launched in India. Unfortunately Samsung 55nu7100 is not available at my place

I have decided to buy VU pixel light but right now no offers on Flipkart so waiting for Diwali sale. I am also just finding if TCL s 55 inch QLED will be launched in India. Unfortunately Samsung 55nu7100 is not available at my place

Only 65inch QLED is being launched in India, not the 55 incher.

Cancelled my earlier 48.5k order for Vu 55 Pixelight HDR and re-ordered the same by availing the diwali offer (10% inst discount on SBI CC) at around 43k on flipkart - a good 5.5k off on the 55 incher!

Hello Everyone,

Between the
LG Smart 139cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV 2018 Edition (55UK6360PTE) and the
LG 139cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV (55UK6500PTC)

does any one know the difference ? the 55UK6360PTE is selling for 68K and the 6500PPTC for 76K on the Lg site the specs are showing the same,

Looking for a 55 Inch with hdr support

Ridaex Nuke
Panel Type : A+ IPS

Check if your Samsung model has a VA panel or an IPS panel. If you are used to the good blacks and contrast levels of VA panels, then you may want to avoid lower-cost IPS panels which only offer better viewing angles as a benefit.

The Shinco promoting lady from Techiebeez is also strongly against the Ridaex brand as mentioned in her latest comment on her review video for this brand:

"By mistake too, don't go for Ridaex!"

She has also linked to her IPS vs VA video where she is also against IPS panels as I am.

I think my extreme distrust against her was unjustified as others have pointed out.

But I would still not trust her blindly due to her own preferences and tie-ups. And she may be wrong too. Just as she took back her recommendation for Ridaex after some time of using the TV and getting feedback, she may also take it back for Shinco.

I would just not trust the no-name brands like Ridanex or Shinco for a costly purchase such as a TV. Since TVs are meant to be used for a number of years, I would extend the budget or go for a smaller size but go for a branded one.

Absolutely, even I don't think that lady is right, though there were many negative reviews about Ridaex I still bought a TV Nuke43" and I am having the best time with it right now, the black levels are maintained so very well its nothing like in the review, its good that I invested in this than investing more in top brands and the after-sales service is also good where they are able to solve problems right from their office, Personally I think the techiebizz lady doesn't know much about TVs or technology , she brings in all the TVs and reviews it find negatives and that's where she attracts customers and damaging the reputation of the top brands like Sony and Samsung too! Me being not supportive of Ridaex my experience with Ridaex is definitely good

Bought it today from flipkart. Seller to my pin code is Mini World with a rating of 4.1. In comparison, Flipkart's in-house 'OmniTechRetail' is rated 4.2. I went by this rating and found relative safety. Ofcourse, keeping fingers crossed :)
does your tv came with 4 hdmi ports?? or it is 2018 model??

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back