Looking for a dealer of rigir fiberglass panels

Sanglir

Hellow, I just got logged in to this site. I am looking for a retailer or dealer of rigid fiberglass so that I can make a basstrap. Does anyone know about this? I live in Meghalaya.

Thanks a million mate. I will call them for the nearest dealer. This is gonna help me for making bass traps!! Thanks again.

Sanglir:

If you explain in detail how you make the brass traps. it will be of immense help to a lot of others in the Forum.

As you are making the brass traps, keep measurements, and keep taking photographs at each step. That will help a lot of others including me on how to make the traps for ourselves.

Cheers

I also came across another company in one of the threads here.

Thermal Insulation Board,Heat Insulation Board,Thermal Insulation Board Manufacturer,Heat Insulation Board Exporter

They have a product called Pyramid which will be excellent for sound dispersion rather than sound absorption.

Go to the page Roof Insulation Board,False Ceiling Panels,Roof Insulation Board Manufacturer,False Ceiling Panels Supplier and scroll down till you see Pyramid.

I had written to them for price, but my email has bounced twice. I think their mail box is full.

Cheers

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back