Looking for a music system for my home

kaushik2977

Hi ,

I am looking for a music system for my home. I have been shortlisted some of them. 1)Cambridge Audio AXC35 CD Player , 2)Audio-Technica AT-LP3BK Stereo Turntable , 3)DALI ZENSOR 3 7" Woofer 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker ,4)Cambridge Audio CXA60 120W Stereo Integrated Amplifier with Built-in DAC. Is this system sufficient for a 14* 14 room ?

Now , though all these are available in Amazon , I am looking for a shop from where I can buy and seek installation help . Please help .

Thanking you ,

Regards

Kaushik

Wow expensive staff. For a 14 X 14 room this would be sufficient. Use a bass trap at the center of two speaker.
Purchasing from amazone you will not get any installation help.
By the way have you heard rod elliott P3A design any time. Relatively less expensive and fantastik combination with Allo DAC wuth volumio SBC raspberrypi p3b.
If you are from kolkata I can give you a demo.
Happy listening

Hi ,

I am looking for a music system for my home. I have been shortlisted some of them. 1)Cambridge Audio AXC35 CD Player , 2)Audio-Technica AT-LP3BK Stereo Turntable , 3)DALI ZENSOR 3 7" Woofer 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker ,4)Cambridge Audio CXA60 120W Stereo Integrated Amplifier with Built-in DAC. Is this system sufficient for a 14* 14 room ?

Now , though all these are available in Amazon , I am looking for a shop from where I can buy and seek installation help . Please help .

Thanking you ,

Regards

Kaushik
Can you describe the sound signature of Cambridge Audio AXC35 CD Player? Thanks in advance.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back