Looking for a PC speaker with MIC

vinodtk

Hi, I am planning to buy a 2.0 PC speaker with MIC or atleast MIC input. Any suggestions?
Its for call conferencing & Cant use bluetooth.
Thanks
Googled for 30 mins didnt find anything. Budget is 1000Rs

There is not much PC speakers with in built microphones available, and they will be more expensive like the one listed below.
PC Speaker with mic

If you can use the microphone from pc , then u can simply get the pc speaker alone which should be fit in your budget.

Hi, I am planning to buy a 2.0 PC speaker with MIC or atleast MIC input. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Googled for 30 mins didnt find anything. Budget is 1000
PCs will have seperate Aux/audio output for speakers and input for Mic on the sound card. With the budget you are having, you can look in OLX for used PC speakers like Creative, logitec or Zebronics. Plus, buy a stand mount PC mic available in Amazon around Rs. 300. Certainly, you will not get good and reputed brands with in the specified budget.

Last edited:
There is not much PC speakers with in built microphones available, and they will be more expensive like the one listed below.
PC Speaker with mic

If you can use the microphone from pc , then u can simply get the pc speaker alone which should be fit in your budget.
Already suing that setup. But i was looking for a better looking setup.

Thanks
Googled for 30 mins didnt find anything. Budget is 1000Rs
In that budget, I don't think there is anything better than creative.

Deal of the day: Creative T60 2.0 Compact Hi-Fi Desktop Speakers with Clear Dialog and Surround by Sound Blaster, USB-C Audio, Mic and Headset Ports, Bluetooth 5.0, Up to 60W Peak Power, for Computers and Laptops https://amzn.eu/d/idPstB9

MaSh

My experience, desktop mic + speaker setups for video conferences will need a high gain , directional mic + some active noise cancellation to reject feedback/echo from speakers. You're looking at very expensive poly/Jabra hardware here. Not going to happen in this budget. I tried a plantronics calisto usb speakerphone off OLX, didn't like it and went back to my evolve 75 headset. It's by far the best

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back