Looking for active bookshelf/Desktop speaker within 30k to 50k

jitendra_2416

Hi All,

I am planning to buy an active speaker for both music and movies but music would be my first priority and my budget is 30k to 50k. As of now I have shortlisted 2 models one is Marshall woburn 2 and Magnat multi monitor 220. I am not able to decide which one to buy as I found only very few German reviews about Magnat. So if you guys have any suggestions for me then it would be really great.

Thanks in advance!
Jitendra

They are two different systems - I am sure you know - Woburn 2 is a single box solution - Magnat are stereo.

Are you looking for options or you want to know which one of these you should buy?

I currently use Edifiers S3000pro. They are simply awesome. US retail price USD850 but you can get it from Amazon or Tata Cliq for around INR 55k. Absolute fret bang for the buck

I currently use Edifiers S3000pro. They are simply awesome. US retail price USD850 but you can get it from Amazon or Tata Cliq for around INR 55k. Absolute fret bang for the buck
I guess Edifiers do not have after sales support in Mumbai.

+1
Kali Audio - LP6 and LP8 are excellent options at decent price. LP-6 about 31k and LP-8 around 50k
I second this.

I have LP8 ….and these are just wonderful VFM active speakers. The JBL 306/308 are also at similar performance.

Pair them with a budget but excellent performing dac/preamp like topping E50….you are set for SOTA hi-fidelity. (Some audiophiles will snigger at such system though :D)

Hi All,

I am planning to buy an active speaker for both music and movies but music would be my first priority and my budget is 30k to 50k. As of now I have shortlisted 2 models one is Marshall woburn 2 and Magnat multi monitor 220. I am not able to decide which one to buy as I found only very few German reviews about Magnat. So if you guys have any suggestions for me then it would be really great.

Thanks in advance!
Jitendra
Check Sonodyne SRP power speakers..

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back