Looking for Active Sub 100W for yamaha yht 1840

[email protected]

I am looking for decent active sub with pre-out for my yamaha 1840. Needed suggestions where can I get it at a decent price and which model brand should I opt for.

I am looking for decent active sub with pre-out for my yamaha 1840. Needed suggestions where can I get it at a decent price and which model brand should I opt for.

What is your budget?

Best budget performing sub for movies and music is the BIC H100ii

I have used this for close to 2 years before upgrading to PL 200 and then to SVS SB1000

You can also check the Yamaha line up of subs...especially the SW315

What is your budget?

Best budget performing sub for movies and music is the BIC H100ii

I have used this for close to 2 years before upgrading to PL 200 and then to SVS SB1000

You can also check the Yamaha line up of subs...especially the SW315
Peak power output provided by yamaha yht 1840 is 135w. So basically something which is is around 15-20k is good since the entire system is around 30k It's a basic model

The Passive sub that comes with the package is decent; the problem is the underpowered Sub Amplifier within the AVR (25W). I would instead buy a Sub amplifier and connect the Original Passive Sub to it to give it some additional juice. YHT 1840 has a Sub Per-Out, so there shouldn't be any problem hooking an external Sub amplifier.

The only option is yamaha ns sw50/100. But they seems to be waste of money. Else I can go with entire set of sonodyne micro hts/ elac debut. What about used ones from eBay.

If your budget is tight suggest you look at pre owned ones possibly available in the classifieds section and olx.

The Passive sub that comes with the package is decent; the problem is the underpowered Sub Amplifier within the AVR (25W). I would instead buy a Sub amplifier and connect the Original Passive Sub to it to give it some additional juice. YHT 1840 has a Sub Per-Out, so there shouldn't be any problem hooking an external Sub amplifier.

Yes it has pre-out. That's why looking for a decent active sub, how is the performance of ns sw100. In Nagpur there are very less stores and they don't have the stock to audition either.

Yes it has pre-out. That's why looking for a decent active sub, how is the performance of ns sw100. In Nagpur there are very less stores and they don't have the stock to audition either.
The original passive Sub and SW100 have the same driver, if I remember correctly. That said, you can easily take your Passive Sub to the SW100 level just by adding an external Sub amplifier rather than buying the whole unit.

The original passive Sub and SW100 have the same driver, if I remember correctly. That said, you can easily take your Passive Sub to the SW100 level just by adding an external Sub amplifier rather than buying the whole unit.
Please suggest external sub amplifier from where I can get from as I am new to the community so don't have much idea. I have tested the active sub which came with yht 2910. Both the subs are same of 2910 and 1840. The difference is I have a passive sub which cranks up if volume increased and this is with all the stock subs coming with 1840. Please suggest the external amp to me. Thanks

How is nobsound NS-03G. Will it be compatible

How is nobsound NS-03G. Will it be compa

FOSI audio M02 will get compatible with subwoofer pre out since FOSI has 2 RCA ports whereas nobsound has 3.5 mm jack.

FOSI audio M02 will get compatible with subwoofer pre out since FOSI has 2 RCA ports whereas nobsound has 3.5 mm jack.
Yup, something similar should do the trick. Again, don't expect this arrangement to do wonders, but you will feel the improvement over your Passive Sub setup.

Yup, something similar should do the trick. Again, don't expect this arrangement to do wonders, but you will feel the improvement over your Passive Sub setup.
Can you share the link from where I can purchase it with power cords, since they are not providing power cords with them.

Do you mean Power Adopter? Any 19v, 90W adopter should do the job. For this kind of purchase, Amazon is your best friend.
Hey Bro, can you share me the link from where I can make a purchase. I will go for FOSI but it seems only ubuy is providing it at fare price with shipping charges. If you know other sites apart from Amazon pls let me know as amazon is humungous pricing.

OLX is worst. Any other classified sites where I can choose from

It depends on what is available and who is the seller (individual / Dealer), as long as you are cautious and follow guidelines, nothing goes wrong. Agree some have bitter experiences as they ignored guidelines and choose to get conned. This seems to be the only local site for India when compared to Ebay....not sure about how well is Quikr is running these days.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back