Looking for budget home theater

Thanks swami ji .Got the denon 1400 and Pioneer speaker yesterday.Hooked up tower speaker only as i received late.but getting very low volume can you help on this
Could you please elaborate on low volume denon receivers have volume from 0-98 so whats the volume that you are currently on also increase the input volume if needed

Hii can any one please guide me how can i get after sells services on Denon after purchase from a sub dealer .. I am asking this because As per Pfo Fx they are the only one Importer cum dealer and Distributer of Denon and Polk and they dont give warranty if you buy denon and polk online or from other sub dealer in Kolkata, But their rate is higher than other av Dealers in kolkata .. Harmoni audio gives best discount on Denon and polk but they are confuse about after sells service .... in this situation what should i do .. Please help..

Hii can any one please guide me how can i get after sells services on Denon after purchase from a sub dealer .. I am asking this because As per Pfo Fx they are the only one Importer cum dealer and Distributer of Denon and Polk and they dont give warranty if you buy denon and polk online or from other sub dealer in Kolkata, But their rate is higher than other av Dealers in kolkata .. Harmoni audio gives best discount on Denon and polk but they are confuse about after sells service .... in this situation what should i do .. Please help..
Hi, i am sorry but also new to this query.
Request expert FM to suggest on this

They are the official importers/distributors of Denon , they are not the only authorized dealers though and same can be purchased from other vendors locally.

this
this is not true at all. But in audio product, you have to contact the dealer from where you purchased the product. They will handle the warranty for you.

Hey guys can you please suggest me A good Quality durable high speed HDMI Cable for connecting Denon X2600h with Mi Tv 4X pro (65inch) , a good sub woofer cable for connecting Polk HTS 10 Subwoofer and speaker wire for connecting polk signature series , which wire sige ahould I buy for better performance 12 Awg or 14 Awg wire .??.. Please help with.. Really need your suggestions ... Thanks in advance.

Hey guys can you please suggest me A good Quality durable high speed HDMI Cable for connecting Denon X2600h with Mi Tv 4X pro (65inch) , a good sub woofer cable for connecting Polk HTS 10 Subwoofer and speaker wire for connecting polk signature series , which wire sige ahould I buy for better performance 12 Awg or 14 Awg wire .??.. Please help with.. Really need your suggestions ... Thanks in advance.

For Speaker wire AWG look-up below chart based on your config & you should be good.
speaker-gauge-AWG-chart.png

Talking about good quality HDMI & subwoofer cable - Within limited budget, i would suggest go with AmazonBasic HDMI & Subwoofer cable they are really good & does the job perfectly. If your ready to spend more (i.e. based on your budget) then there are limitless options out there ;)

For Speaker wire AWG look-up below chart based on your config & you should be good.

Talking about good quality HDMI & subwoofer cable - Within limited budget, i would suggest go with AmazonBasic HDMI & Subwoofer cable they are really good & does the job perfectly. If your ready to spend more (i.e. based on your budget) then there are limitless options out there ;)
Hello sir , can you please tell me that Amazon basic speaker wire 12 AWG is good for Speakers or not .. ?? And Blurigger HDMI cable ?

Hello sir , can you please tell me that Amazon basic speaker wire 12 AWG is good for Speakers or not .. ?? And Blurigger HDMI cable ?
Yes AmazonBasic speaker wires are oxygen-free copper (OFC) grade which is good, I have seen few FM recommending Finolex too... is it for concealed cabling?

HDMI - BlueRigger / Bandridge / Belkin are some of the good brands you can opt for. Look for HDMI 2.0 or 2.1 version min, validate it against your connecting device compatibility too.

Yes AmazonBasic speaker wires are oxygen-free copper (OFC) grade which is good, I have seen few FM recommending Finolex too... is it for concealed cabling?

HDMI - BlueRigger / Bandridge / Belkin are some of the good brands you can opt for. Look for HDMI 2.0 or 2.1 version min, validate it against your connecting device compatibility too.
This one -

This one -

Ref below thread for other option

I'm using Amazon Basics 14awg OFC cable and Blue Rigger HDMI/subwoofer cable. Quite satisfied with their performance. Check below if interested.

what is the source of this information? so, can I connect 500w speaker with 24awg wire kept at 7ft distance?

I'm using Amazon Basics 14awg OFC cable and Blue Rigger HDMI/subwoofer cable. Quite satisfied with their performance. Check below if interested.

Thank you sir .. one more thing I want to know do you use any Banana plug or directly connection ?? Which method is best ?

what is the source of this information? so, can I connect 500w speaker with 24awg wire kept at 7ft distance?

Please find the link to source

Kindly note output watts doesn’t really matter here, it’s the distance and speaker impedance which need to be matched. Thick wire (12 or 14 gauge) is recommended for long wire runs, high power applications, and low-impedance speakers (4 or 6 ohms). For relatively short runs (less than 50 feet) to 8 ohm speakers, 16 gauge wire will usually do just fine. I personally use 16Awg wire in my stereo setup. Refer below link for more details.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back