Looking for Cheapest 120" display solution for the projector

In order to make a 15 seat er that too in a house is a very tall order, it is like climbing Himalayas.

To make a decent 15 seat er theatre the budget has to be at least 20 lacs and the planning has to be on a large scale so please do tell us more details on how you plan to go about it.

V.

Hello- Sir I need complete sound solution advice for my under construction 15 seater home theater in new delhi.

well wats your budget
if u want in low budget go for a exlemplelary wall puty followed by a paint in multiple layers
or IF YOU WNT the screen option it cud be yours at as low as 8- 13k depending on fixed or pulldown option
contact me for details
if u live in delhi
contact danny of bass and treble
his cleap solution of imported fabric is quite a competent projecting surface
i saw fast and furious on it
was nice

Well indeed budget is the matter, with that one can achieve the results accordingly like you have suggested the cheaper of cheapest options toward screen, that way one can get projectors for 30,000/- rupees, and can use plastic chairs instead of proper seating etc.

By going for cheaper or cheapest solutions it is not good in any way during long run so i think it is better to have enough monies and better taste for giving due respect to watch a movie via projector.

V.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back