Looking for good source to play

ajeetk

Hi Experts,

I just received my Dynaudio Emit M20 paired with Marantz NR 1609.

Very excited to test under various music and movies.

Need your help on source(streaming) where I can play good quality content to test it.

Music : Amazon Music will work?

Movies : Netflix will work?

More interested in streaming online source.

Please provide your opinion.

The Marantz NR1609 is HEOS enabled.

- Connect your receiver to your home network (WiFi or ethernet cable)
- Download the HEOS app on your phone
- Now you can play both Spotify and Amazon music via yoru Marantz

For Netfilx, you need a video streamer.
You could use your TV (if it is a smart TV), connected to the Marantz via HDMI cable (HMI ARC port on TV).
Or you can use a media streamer box like Apple TV. Mi Box, or even the Airtel Xstream box.

Hope that helps.

The Marantz NR1609 is HEOS enabled.

- Connect your receiver to your home network (WiFi or ethernet cable)
- Download the HEOS app on your phone
- Now you can play both Spotify and Amazon music via yoru Marantz

For Netfilx, you need a video streamer.
You could use your TV (if it is a smart TV), connected to the Marantz via HDMI cable (HMI ARC port on TV).
Or you can use a media streamer box like Apple TV. Mi Box, or even the Airtel Xstream box.

Hope that helps.
Yeah Argho, thanks for your response,

My another doubt is content in Amazon music and Netflix is good enough to ensure that I get some good quality listening?

Hi Experts,

I just received my Dynaudio Emit M20 paired with Marantz NR 1609.

Very excited to test under various music and movies.

Need your help on source(streaming) where I can play good quality content to test it.

Music : Amazon Music will work?

Movies : Netflix will work?

More interested in streaming online source.

Please provide your opinion.

For music download HEOS app on your phone and set up an account. You are good for Spotify, Amazon Music and any other streaming service supported. For Netflix and others OTT streaming services you can get a firestick.

Between the dyanudio Emit M20 are amazing bookshelfs, do plan on getting a Crown XLS 1502 as a power amp to supplement the Marantz NR1609 and these will open up to a different level.

Thanks fLUX, I have airtel xstream so netflix will work on it.

My current area size is 150 sft approx and think without and amp it is doing good. Do you think Amp is needed for me in this size?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back