Looking for Second Hand Turntable/Record Player

sureshkuranjalayil

Dear All,

I have recently started collection of Gramophone Records (78 rpm/EP/LP Records). I am in lookout of a entry level Turntable for playing these records.

I sought your help in getting a budget player.

Best regards,
Suresh
[email protected]

Dear All,

I have recently started collection of Gramophone Records (78 rpm/EP/LP Records). I am in lookout of a entry level Turntable for playing these records.

I sought your help in getting a budget player.

Best regards,
Suresh
[email protected]

Hi Suresh,
Since this appears to be your first TT, I would suggest you check out something basic like the Pro-Ject Debut if the budget suits you. I believe Pro-Ject is distributed in India so it would be a better option for you to acually listen to it before you buy. Also, you could post your system specs as well as your budget so that others here might be able to help you out better.

Cheers!

I totally agree with what grubyhalo have suggested. If you can afford an entry level new TT then nothing's like it. Perhaps later you can go for a good pre-owned high end TT.
I, and other fellow collectors, have mentioned a lot about the available options in this forum. Just a quick mention once again for you...
1) Denon -- available at Barton Centre MG Road (10k approx)
2) Project -- from ARN
3) Assembled TT from Lekhraj Jassumal (Brigade Road .. around 5K approx)

And if you are still interested in pre-owned ones, pray do mention.. I can guide you... a good entry level pre-owned TT will cost you anywhere between 3.5K to 6K...

Good luck for your hunting, mate...

I totally agree with what grubyhalo have suggested. If you can afford an entry level new TT then nothing's like it. Perhaps later you can go for a good pre-owned high end TT.
I, and other fellow collectors, have mentioned a lot about the available options in this forum. Just a quick mention once again for you...
2) Project -- from ARN

And if you are still interested in pre-owned ones, pray do mention.. I can guide you... a good entry level pre-owned TT will cost you anywhere between 3.5K to 6K...

Dear Redlag,

I am interested in pre-owned TT. Kindly guide me for a good entry level pre-owned one.

I am also checking the same in Mumbai.

Regards,
Suresh Babu

Dear Redlag,

I am interested in pre-owned TT. Kindly guide me for a good entry level pre-owned one.

I am also checking the same in Mumbai.

Regards,
Suresh Babu

there was one TT available last week.. lemme check if its still available. Else, I will inform you whenever I spot one in good condition. Why dont you pay a visit to SeethaPhone and Balaji's at avenue road. That reminds me, I saw a philips TT at balaji's. I havent checked the TT so cant comment on its build and condition.
Cheers

there was one TT available last week.. lemme check if its still available. Else, I will inform you whenever I spot one in good condition. Why dont you pay a visit to SeethaPhone and Balaji's at avenue road. That reminds me, I saw a philips TT at balaji's. I havent checked the TT so cant comment on its build and condition.
Cheers

Dear Redlag,

I am based in Mumbai and now it will be difficult for me to pay a visit to Bangalore.

Have you enquired about Malayalam LP's with Balaji.

Best wishes,
Suresh

Hi Redlag,
I am interested in going in for a TT. How good is Lekharaj, which parts does he use for assembling? and how good would the pre amp circuitry be in that case?
And do let me know if there are decent preowned units around for sale.

cheers
Madjack

2) Project -- from ARN

Redlag, Could you please point me to someone who can fix my Garrard 6-300? and how can i pick up a decent pre-owned TT? budget about 5K.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back