Looking for speaker cables in Navi Mumbai

rajneeshmakhija

Hey all,

Newbie here, and also the first post!

I'm setting up my first true HT, with Onlyo 608 and Polk Audio speakers. Am in the market for some quality speaker cables - probably Bandridge 12/14 gauge.

Does anyone know of any shops that stock this in Navi Mumbai? Been looking around, and I have not found any place yet :sad:

Thanks!

There are very few options in Navi Mumbai. Better check some other stores in Mumbai too.

You can get Bandridge from Reliance Digital, Vashi or else you can check 5.1 sound (Nerul), they stock Liberty and Platinum.

I am using liberty speaker cables and quite happy with them.

Best regards

Vijay sales - City Centre had some stock which was cheaper than Croma! ( Vijay sales has some tie up with importer.)
Or else once visit mumbai esp andhei juhu area..

nothing much cause when i had bought my wharfs i faced the same issue.
my suggestion....go to ebay and buy it. i did that
these days you can buy anything from ebay what you want. yest i bought a rca splitter which people in whole of navi mumbai didnt have any clue. so its better to sit at home and just order

Thanks for the responses guys!

@Chiron/Hemant : I'll check out Reliance Digital/Vijay Sales/5.1 Sound today. Will keep you posted
@Denzong/Ash/Pranab: Wish I'd known about the portal earlier. The cables are urgent, as my interior work is held up because of it. Will have to pick up some ready stock - can't wait. But, good to know that we have options right here :)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back