Looking For Wireless Solutions...

TCHeN

I've been moving to the Alexa bandwagon for a while now and now looking to setup wireless speakers for a couple of rooms as main listening setups.

Previous setup has been NAS streaming to Chromecast Audio to regular components like DAC, amp, and speakers.

For now I'm looking at a simpler setup i.e. all in one box solutions. Don't need NAS, ripping, or even network streaming, just something I can plug my Alexa into and that sounds good.

My main considerations are Bose SoundTouch 20 (30K) and Bose SoundTouch 30 (52K).

Just wanted to ask if anything else compares in terms of performance at the given budgets of the above Bose.

PS: I'm aware of all the Bose bashing and their non-audiophile chops... but that's precisely the reason for this thread.

What else compares or offers better performance at the same budget as the Bose in contention?

Sonos probably does (I'm not a fan of Sonos), but overpriced in India and also without the warranty or service that Bose offers in India... and I'd probably wait for the newer models with inbuilt Alexa.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back