Looking forward to buy QA 3050i in Bangalore

ani_tsh

Hi All,

I have recently moved to Bangalore.
Looking forward to buy QA 3050i for my stereo setup. Where can I get good deal and need dealer details.
Can you guys please help me find?

Hi All,

I have recently moved to Bangalore.
Looking forward to buy QA 3050i for my stereo setup. Where can I get good deal and need dealer details.
Can you guys please help me find?
Welcome, friend!
In Bangalore, you've got a whole lotta dealers to play off each other till you get the best price.
Wait a while (Let the new year pass; I love your joining date, btw :D), and Bangalore FMs will be able to give you some great options.

Wishing you a very happy new year and all the best in your quest.

Welcome, friend!
In Bangalore, you've got a whole lotta dealers to play off each other till you get the best price.
Wait a while (Let the new year pass; I love your joining date, btw :D), and Bangalore FMs will be able to give you some great options.

Wishing you a very happy new year and all the best in your quest.
Thank you and a happy new year to you too...

Are you set on QA or open to other options? You got a lot of options in BLR.
Hi, Earlier I had QA 3010i paired with Denon X1500H and I liked the sound of it. I mainly used it to listen to music (80%) and weekend some movies (20%). As I had to move to BLR I have sold the speakers but kept the receiver. Here my new hall room is quite big (almost 26ft X 18ft) and I thought this time I will go for floor standing, hence opted for QA 3050i and slowly I will make it a 5.1 setup (For now budget issue :p, new city, lot a things need to be purchased). I have kept 60-65K budget this time for Front Speakers. And I am open for your suggestions. 3 years ago I had an audition for QA, Polk and Klipsch and I don't like the sound of Polk and Klipsch, it was a bit strong for my ear. Rest I have no idea how they sounds.

Hi, Earlier I had QA 3010i paired with Denon X1500H and I liked the sound of it. I mainly used it to listen to music (80%) and weekend some movies (20%). As I had to move to BLR I have sold the speakers but kept the receiver. Here my new hall room is quite big (almost 26ft X 18ft) and I thought this time I will go for floor standing, hence opted for QA 3050i and slowly I will make it a 5.1 setup (For now budget issue :p, new city, lot a things need to be purchased). I have kept 60-65K budget this time for Front Speakers. And I am open for your suggestions. 3 years ago I had an audition for QA, Polk and Klipsch and I don't like the sound of Polk and Klipsch, it was a bit strong for my ear. Rest I have no idea how they sounds.
Wow that's a lovely room:
QA 3090 or the Concept 40s, either with a matching centre and you are sorted within budget.

If you intend to add a sub later on then you might consider bookshelf speakers too like qa3020i or 3030i and save some money which you can invest in a quality sub later. I am using 3020i mostly for movies and love it in my ht system

Yes, I will eventually buy a center, sub, back/surround. But seems it will take a little bit time (6-8 months) for me to arrange the budget for total setup.
I will consider 3020i and 3030i too, as later I can move them as surround/back if needed. But my question is for now as I am keeping only stereo setup, will these bookshelf speakers will be enough for my large room?
Also, please let me know where in BLR I can check them out...

As you are in BLR, I would advise you visit Indiq for demo. It will be worth it.

Yes, I will eventually buy a center, sub, back/surround. But seems it will take a little bit time (6-8 months) for me to arrange the budget for total setup.
I will consider 3020i and 3030i too, as later I can move them as surround/back if needed. But my question is for now as I am keeping only stereo setup, will these bookshelf speakers will be enough for my large room?
Also, please let me know where in BLR I can check them out...
I bought mine through hifimart without testing based on fm reviews...actually my hall is also quite big...though I have a dedicated sub in my setup (a sub that came with Boston acoustics xs 5.1), the qa 20i and center from qa actually have better bass compared to my dedicated sub, which is just a very basic sub but still

Since you have space, budget and time of 6-8 months before buying other speakers, I would suggest go ahead with the 3050i speakers.

I have these and I am absolutely loving them, the bass and mids are just right for me, people think I have my subwoofer turned on when I listen to 2 channel music.

Going with 3020i or 3030i would definitely save some money, but you might feel the need for sub while watching movies. I have heard and tested 3010i, 3020i and 3030i extensively in my setup.

Hi All, Thanks for your reply. And a happy new year to you all.
Well then I will now stick with 3050i only. Waiting for some store/dealer details and good price...

Someone on the forum recently picked them up for in the last 10/15 days for about 53k, not sure if that was in Bangalore though. Prices have shot up on Hifimart since last couple of months but that was approx the best price I'd seen there as well.
I had auditioned them in Modern World, Domlur, on my last trip to Bangalore & imo they sound way better than the 3020/3030.

Hi @ani_tsh , im trying to build the HT from scratch. Can you olease provide the details of your purchase? Im also looking for 3050i.
Thanks in advance

Hi @ani_tsh , im trying to build the HT from scratch. Can you olease provide the details of your purchase? Im also looking for 3050i.
Thanks in advance
There are a couple of them for sale in the forum itself. Check the 'For Sale' section in case any are local.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back