Looking to upgrade my current speakers

These speakers are satisfying my requirement and go well as atmos speakers.
Hi Manoj,
If you are planning to buy Indiqaudio you can join the group buy here

Hi Manoj,
If you are planning to buy Indiqaudio you can join the group buy here
Thanks for the informantion.

Dear fellow members, I am planning to upgrade my current front and center speaker setup consisting of the Taga Harmony TAV-606SE speaker package located in a room of 150 sq. ft size. These speakers are paired with Taga Harmony platinum SW-10 V.2 subwoofer and Polk OWM3 for Atmos speakers which are powered by Denon AVR-2300W receiver. My plan is to change the center and front towers first and later to change the surround speakers. Now I am really looking into adding some audiophile-grade speakers which at the same time should not burn my wallet. I have gone through many reviews and found that Dali Oberon 1 and Q acoustics 3030i are the best audiophile-grade bookshelves offered on a budget that I can use to replace my Taga Towers. I need your suggestion and expert opinion related to these two speakers or else any worthy compatible alternatives which will be suitable for my requirement. Thank you.
You should surely try listening to the JBL a130 bs, they are bang for your buck and sound absolutely marvellous. The amount if bass produced by the Lil monsters is amazing .I'm sure you'll be thrilled once you listen to them .

Hi Manoj, I had the Dali Oberon 1 for a week but had to return them as I found them to be quite bright and wasn't able to enjoy the music due to fatigue and headaches. The vocals, although quite enjoyable, are very dominating, sometimes at the expense of everything else. I read that 3030i is bright as well. Eventually I went with PSB Alpha P5 and I'm quite happy with them as I wanted something neutral sounding. I'm using it with my Marantz Amplifier. If you want a bit more excitement, I heard good things about the Elac Debut and Wharfedale Diamond 11/12 series. Here's a review of the P5 incase you are interested:
Hope this helps. Good luck!
Can you tell me, what is your listening distance, I looking for Dali Oberon 1. So need to your input as well

Dear fellow members, I am planning to upgrade my current front and center speaker setup consisting of the Taga Harmony TAV-606SE speaker package located in a room of 150 sq. ft size. These speakers are paired with Taga Harmony platinum SW-10 V.2 subwoofer and Polk OWM3 for Atmos speakers which are powered by Denon AVR-2300W receiver. My plan is to change the center and front towers first and later to change the surround speakers. Now I am really looking into adding some audiophile-grade speakers which at the same time should not burn my wallet. I have gone through many reviews and found that Dali Oberon 1 and Q acoustics 3030i are the best audiophile-grade bookshelves offered on a budget that I can use to replace my Taga Towers. I need your suggestion and expert opinion related to these two speakers or else any worthy compatible alternatives which will be suitable for my requirement. Thank you.
What did you end up with?

Can you tell me, what is your listening distance, I looking for Dali Oberon 1. So need to your input as well
Hi Subbiya,

I am using Dali Oberon1 and my listening distance is approx 13 feet and wall mounted 9 feet above.
Pls use a subwoofer with them as they have negligible bass but good midrange.

Rgs,
Nitin

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back