Lovely speakers - any guess for measurements

vanarp

While I am searching for full range driver cabinet designs, I have comes across these lovely cabinets. Wondering if anyone can guess the measurements to build such speaker cabinets.

alpair-6-lg.JPG

source: Alpair Desktop Speaker

Here is the source link to the pic (also available in my original post) where more pics of construction are available but without any dimensions.

Alpair Desktop Speaker

If you visit the above link, second pic from bottom shows the cabinet without any folding like structure inside. Also I can see that some polyfill like stuffing in third pic from top. The author did not write much about the design other than that he built them for use as desktop speakers. But it is worth noting that he is an audiophile and diyer.

The cabinet looks so lovely that I thought someone can try it with the Tymphany 3.5" driver from linuxguru. Since it is expensive solid wood, having proper dimensions in place will help.

for gods sake...please go for sealed box if not TL for wonderful alpair drivers! putting them in a vented box is almost a sin :)

I made a pair of Alpair pencils ..they are really good Q drivers and need a small amp
only , tripath kits were very good to pair with them

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back