Low pass filter

Ajose

Got a new one with variable frequency control from 20-100Hhz and a 1v output with +&-phase to match with other amps ,PS 36-0-36, regulated, smooth work, no hum, from smooth and soft lows to hard chest hitting mid bass as you turn the frequency control :)View attachment 18824

Last edited:
Like to find out how a LF roll off filter ( HPF ) can produce punchy bass !
Maybe it isn't a HPF.
Can you give us a link to the product ?
Thanks.

Last edited:
There is a nick name for fake products in Kerala as 'Kunnamkulam product'. I 'guessed' this FM is from Thrissur by the way he was marketing his stuff on another thread.

I would trust any claims/ads only after seeing good evidence of products and personal inspection if possible.

Sorry for delay bros,
I uploaded using tapatalk,when I opened forum saw my error I'll do it from PC, no powe for one day ,its in Ebay india .I'm a new user just getting experience with links and URL so please do forgive my ignorance

[QUOTEth_correa;663896]Here it is on eBay.

Seller is ajithjose0 from THRISSUR.

Ajose, IF you are this same person, on this thread, why are you acting as if you are a third party?[/QUOTE]

I had suggestions (who brought some of our products ) from our buyers as why you are not joining in forums like" hfv "you can always improve and be friendly with many highly experienced heads,thats why I myself started a thread,im not a cheater :sad:eek:r sells anything like fake that we've some humble products that is very useful for anyone that wants to DIY amplifier ,as you all know bros, if you are interested you can try it safisfaction guaranteed at its price, we've got excellent feedback from some electronic techs.
Anyway no grudge or bad feeling towards me please bros .
.Sorry sorry, I've no way to get into this forum ,through participating in other threads, because I'm not a person to make opinion on that chats .

Thank you for all of you reading my long story :cool:

I had suggestions (who brought some of our products ) from our buyers as why you are not joining in forums like" hfv "you can always improve and be friendly with many highly experienced heads,thats why I myself started a thread,im not a cheater :sad:eek:r sells anything like fake that we've some humble products that is very useful for anyone that wants to DIY amplifier ,as you all know bros, if you are interested you can try it safisfaction guaranteed at its price, we've got excellent feedback from some electronic techs.
Anyway no grudge or bad feeling towards me please bros .
.Sorry sorry, I've no way to get into this forum ,through participating in other threads, because I'm not a person to make opinion on that chats .

Thank you for all of you reading my long story :cool:
I did not say you were a cheat. I just showed facts. Do you dispute what I presented? What your buyers suggested was absolutely correct. But the way in which you pretended to find a site which sells stuff when in fact you were an interested and involved party is not the way to approach things.

Ok it was my mistake, let it go. no bro you didn't hurt me

I only want to disclose low pass filter is there,.. and if some one ask about something about it ,I can answer it.with a low pass filter great will be tha Sub.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back