Lowest Prices of Samsung LCDs: 40C530 and 40C550

vicks_virgo

Guys, Today I got a very competitive quote of Rs. 48500 for 40C530 Samsung LCD from Croma, Janak Puri, New Delhi. The sales person also offered a ":eek:hyeah:GIFT:eek:hyeah:" along with the TV. Today, he only had 40C530 in stock, so he could not give any quote of 40C550. I inquired about the 40C550 from another major dealer "Better Deals" in Janak Puri, New Delhi and the sales person quoted Rs. 48500 for 40C530 and Rs. 50500 for 40C550.
How are these deals?:licklips:
Fellow HFVians please comment.

These are the lowest quotes I have seen so far on 40C530 and 40C550. I have quotes for 49k and 52k in Hyd...

Guys, Today I got a very competitive quote of Rs. 48500 for 40C530 Samsung LCD from Croma, Janak Puri, New Delhi. The sales person also offered a ":eek:hyeah:GIFT:eek:hyeah:" along with the TV. Today, he only had 40C530 in stock, so he could not give any quote of 40C550. I inquired about the 40C550 from another major dealer "Better Deals" in Janak Puri, New Delhi and the sales person quoted Rs. 48500 for 40C530 and Rs. 50500 for 40C550.
How are these deals?:licklips:
Fellow HFVians please comment.

The lowest quote I have got for 40c530 is Rs 46000 under exchange for my 15yr old philips 29 inches CRT.

I went to Croma, Janak Puri, New Delhi price quoted by them is Rs.57,000 for 40c530
While Better Deals janak puri quoted me Rs.51,000 for 40c530
Didn't know who quoted you those price or maybe price have increased.

Last edited:
I went to Croma, Janak Puri, New Delhi price quoted by them is Rs.57,000
While Better Deals janak puri quoted me Rs.51,000.
Didn't know who quoted you those price or maybe price have increased.

Buddy, As you can see I got the quotes on June 24, the date of my first post. May be the prices would have increased but that I don't think so. The Sales person AMIT at Better Deals knows me and may be because of this he would have quoted the bottom prices of TVs. Anyways, its been around two months and things change quickly. The Croma outlet at Janak Puri is actually a small one (CROMA ZIP), for complete range and better prices I would recommend you to visit CROMA Rajouri Garden as it is the complete store. Please update me about the prices. All the best.
Cheers.

The prices have not really increased. I have visited many samsung dealers in the last few days. I wrote about this in another thread also.

http://www.hifivision.com/television/9846-want-buy-42-plasma-lcd-urgent-12.html#post159696

Here is the my earlier quote : -
" This is getting interesting. People you need to listen to this. I have been researching for an LCD / Plasma for that last month or so. Let me tell you that I am mostly aware of all the lowest possible prices which one can get for a Samsung 40-42 inch model available.
I went to a few showrooms in Delhi Central Market today. Almost all of the big dealers were not budging from their prices for Samsung lcd's and were quoting pretty much high prices. In fact When I visited Vijay Sales one salesperson told me this very interesting story. He said that in the last week or so Samsung's prices have been kind of like fixed out by the retailers and no proper authorised dealer would offer big discounts. He even pointed me out that same thing happens with the Sony products and Samsung has gone the Sony way. I have to agree to this part as I have almost everytime seen that Sony products do not have a major discount going on. By this I mean that their is not much difference between the MRP and actual price of a Sony product. The sales guy from Vijay Sales told me Samsung was heading the Sony way. I asked him the reason for this and his reply was that because of this discount offing practice the name of the company and big retailers was getting tarnished. All this has come as a bit of surprise to me. It seems that SAMSUNG is now wanting to take this to the next level and wants to mark itself as a real PREMIER brand in India just like Sony. Samsung anyways is the market leader in India with regard to the flat panel tv's and possibly now wants to create a premium image for itself in the masses. Lets see how much of this is true and how all this unfolds. "

Also that I have noted in the last few days many other forum members reporting about increase in samsung prices. I can conclude that prices have not increased. Its just that something defined as "MOP" has been put in practice by the Samsung dealers which possibly means the MINIMUM RETAILING PRICE.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back